Kush Omega Transformer Plug-In
The Kush Omega Transformer Plug-In is used when you have tracks that need more vibe, more color, and less of the fast, sharp transients digital audio is famous for. The result is, to our ears, a truly magical Transformation.
Transformer plugins are extremely cool on their own, giving my VI's, loops, and found sounds the character of carefully chosen, boutique analog circuits. When a Transformer is used on tracks recorded with the Omega Preamp, the effect is quite stunning: a dead-on replication of the original hardware's sonic signature. This is not "sounds kinda like..." this is "sounds exactly like".
Transformer plugins are very simple to use just turn the Intensity knob and a lovely, distinct flavor unfolds. The resulting Transformed tracks mix easier, sound sweeter, give EQ's more mojo to extract, and feed compressors a rounder, punchier transient to play with.
Kush Omega Transformer Plug-In New Features
- Added an Output Gain control.
- Fixed the intermittent drop-outs, clicks, and pops present on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Cubase to crash when scanning the VST.
- Fixed the non-functioning Phase button on Omega N
Kush Omega Transformer Plug-In Specifications
- 32 & 64-bit AU, VST, RTAS (Mac)
- 32 & 64-bit AAX Native & DSP (Mac)
- 32 & 64-bit VST & AAX (Win)
- 32-bit RTAS (Win)
- iLok 2 required
Kush Omega Transformer Plug-In Includes
- Your Choice of Either the:
- Model N Transformer Plugin
- Model A Transformer Plugin
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review