Kludge Audio 506 Equalizer
Front End Audio frequently has gear that has been opened. It is likely that we opened the item to show to a customer or to demo in our in-house studio. Regardless, our open box items are just like new and you will be hard pressed to tell that the unit was even opened. These products come with a full manufacturer's warranty, as well as our commitment to service. So if you don't mind an occasional fingerprint or a second layer of tape on the box, then you can grab a great deal today!
The Kludge Audio 506 Equalizer features three bands of great sound, with tunable top and bottom shelf filters and a widely-sweepable midrange peaking filter. Not too wide. Not too narrow. It's just right. The Kludge Audio 506 Equalizer is a standard inductor-based topology just like we were using in 1975, but it's built with materials and performance that were impossible back then.
Kludge Audio started with a classic inductor design and took it to the limit with custom built inductors and precision amplification that sound cleaner and more subtle than anything possible before. It's the best of old and new. It's an old design, built by hand with traditional methods and solid design, but built to be cleaner and more accurate without losing the characteristic sound of the inductor equalizer.
It's the inductor equalizer of the future!
Kludge Audio 506 Equalizer Features
- It is a general tone-shaping equalizer, not surgical.
- It was initially designed for classical music so it is super clean.
- It has inductors but is quieter and cleaner than competing inductor equalizers.
- You can make aggressive changes without the sound coming apart.
- It can be set to well above the audible band for "air band" boost or to cut ultrasonic noise when recording at high sample rates.
- It is built to last a lifetime.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review