Klark Teknik DF1000 Feedback Suppression Processor
The Klark Teknik DF1000 Feedback Suppression Processor is an ultra-fast and fully automatic dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup. Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback, the DF1000 is highly effective with both speech and music.
The Klark Teknik DF1000 Feedback Suppression Processor features an elegant aesthetic design and user-friendly interface. Inside beats the heart of a truly-professional, dual-channel, automatic feedback-suppression processor, brought to life by one of the worlds leading manufacturers of high-end signal processor electronics. The Klark Teknik DF1000s ultrafast and highly-accurate feedback detection algorithms instantly find critical frequencies and apply up to 32 filters per channel to eliminate feedback. Whether your application calls for feedback protection for the spoken word, musical performances, or both the Klark Teknik DF1000 is the ideal solution. From conference rooms, to concert halls, to house of worship applications, any venue with a live sound system will benefit from the Klark Teknik DF1000s unprecedented performance and value.
In designing the Klark Teknik DF1000, our engineers delivered a fully-automatic feedback suppressor that requires absolutely no advance setup or tuning. Functioning in real time, with detection accuracy within one-sixth of a cycle, the Klark Teknik DF1000 is an elegant plug and play solution to one of live sounds most challenging issues feedback. Once the Klark Teknik DF1000 is installed in-line between your mixing console and power amps, you just power up, engage the front panel Active button, and walk away.
Feedback suppression may be Klark Teknik DF1000s main function, but feedback elimination also generates significant overall system performance. By removing annoying and potentially destructive feedback, your live sound systems output gain can be increased by as much as 10 dB to provide much needed headroom.
Automatic DSP Applies up to 32 Filters per Channel
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the Klark Teknik DF1000 automatically and intelligently locates up to 32 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/30th of an octave) to lower those frequencies while leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched.
Dual Mode Operation
The Klark Teknik DF1000 makes an exceptional stereo Front Of House (FOH) feedback eliminator. Alternatively, you could use channel 1 for FOH (mono) and use channel 2 on your monitors for a single unit feedback control center.
The Klark Teknik DF1000 features all the connectivity options you could ask for 2 balanced/unbalanced Inputs on combination Line-Level XLR/TRS sockets and 3-pin Euroblock connectors. Outputs are provided in the form of balanced XLR and Euroblock connectors.
No matter what type of audio presentation is your speciality, the Klark Teknik DF1000 is your ticket to the feedback-free zone. Easy to operate and easily affordable, the Klark Teknik DF1000 provides automatic and instant feedback protection, no matter the program material. Say goodbye to feedback forever with the Klark Teknik DF1000.
Klark Teknik DF1000 Feedback Suppression Processor Features
- Dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup
- Offers up to 10 dB increase in system gain
- Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback. Highly effective with both speech and music
- Ultra-fast and highly accurate DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel
- Two fully independent audio channels to process stereo or separate zone signals
- Extremely narrow filters (up to 1/30th octave) to retain overall signal integrity
- Front panel control featuring suppression and filter reset buttons
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Klark Teknik DF1000 Feedback Suppression Processor Specifications
- Audio Inputs:
- Connections: 2 x XLR / TRS combo, 2 x 3-pin Euroblock
- Input Impedance: appr. 20 kO
- Normal Input Level: +4 dBu
- Max. Input Level: +21 dBu
- Audio Outputs:
- Connections: 2 x XLR, 2 x 3-pin Euroblock
- Output Impedance: Appr. 50 O
- Normal Output Level: +4 dBu
- Max. Output Level: +21 dBu
- System Information:
- Controls: Power on/off, Suppression (momentary), Filter reset (momentary)
- Indicators: Power, Active, Reset
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz,+0/-0.5dB
- Dynamic Range: 104 dB
- THD+N: < 0.01 % @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +4 dBu In
- Crosstalk: < -81 dB
- S/N Ratio: >88dB @ +4dBu In
- CMRR: >45dB
- Processor System Gain: 0 dB
- Additional Acoustic Gain: 10 dB
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP):
- Converters: 24 -bit
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Feedback Suppressor (FBQ):
- Feedback Reduction Method: Automatically detect and apply notch filter
- Filters: 32 Independent digital notch filters per channel
- Filters Width: Min. 1/126th octave, max. 1/38th octave
- Resolution: 0.2 Hz
- Time Required to Find One Feedback Mode: 100 400 msec
- Time Required to Find Multiple Feedback Modes: 2 4 sec
- Power Supply:
- Type: Auto-switching Power Supply
- Mains Voltage (all regions): 100 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: T 1.25 A H 250 V
- Power Consumption: 10 W
- Mains Connector: Standard IEC receptacle
Klark Teknik DF1000 Feedback Suppression Processor Includes
- Klark Teknik DF1000 Feedback Processor Unit
- Printed Operating Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review