Kali Audio LP-8 Studio Monitors
The Kali Audio LP-8 Studio Monitors are the most advanced speakers in their class. Everything about them was designed with one goal in mind: to help you get exactly the mix you're looking for. No matter your genre, format, or audience!
The Kali Audio LP-8 Studio Monitors are designed to allow you to hear every detail that's happening in your mix. This starts with an exceptionally accurate frequency response. Whatever is present on your mix is what you'll hear in these monitors. Nothing is boosted or suppressed to cover flaws or try to sound more pleasing. With the LP-8 you can mix with more confidence, and you can also be assured that your mix will translate as best as possible to whatever systems your audience is using.
Kali Audio LP-8 Studio Monitors Features
- 3-D Imaging Waveguide: The waveguide on the LP-6 and LP-8 monitors allows you to hear spatial details and a soundstage that is wider, taller, and deeper than the space between the speakers themselves.
- High dynamic range, low distortion: The dual layer, large diameter voice coil on the LP-Series helps keep the sound clear and free of distortion.
- Low noise port tube: The LP-6 and LP-8 both have the clean, punchy bass of a front-ported speaker with very low noise from the port tube.
- High Output: At continuous reference-level output, the LP-Series monitors have at least 20 dB headroom at the listening position. The LP-6 has enough output for most 1-2 person setups, and LP-8 can handle larger setups easily. Ample headroom ensures that even loud mixes with high dynamic range will come through clearly.
- Bass Power: Bass on the LP-Series monitors is delivered by larger magnets and larger voice coils than any comparable speakers on the market. This gives you more accurate bass response that extends lower, so you can dial in exactly the low end sound you need.
- Easy Connections: The LP-6 and LP-8 both feature balanced XLR and TRS inputs, and an unbalanced RCA input. The RCA input can be set to -10 dBu sensitivity when you're using consumer devices like a laptop or smartphone's headphone jack.
- Class D Power: The integrated Class D Power amp delivers clean, reliable power that's optimized to this speaker. Both models use 40W for the 1” soft dome tweeter. The LP-6 uses 40W for the 6.5-Inch woofer, and the LP-8 uses 60W for the 8-Inch woofer.
Kali Audio LP-8 Studio Monitors Specifications
- Amplifier Class: D
- Power Configuration: Bi-Amped
- LF Power: 60 W
- HF Power: 40 W
- Total Power: 100 W
- LF Driver: 8" Woofer
- HF Driver: 1" Soft Dome Tweeter
- Freq. Response: (-10 dB) 37 Hz - 25 kHz
- Frequency Range: (±3 dB) 45 Hz - 21 kHz
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz
- Max SPL: 114 dB
- Unbalanced Inputs: 1 x RCA
- Balanced Inputs: 1 x TRS & 1 x XLR
- TRS/XLR Input Sensitivity: +4 dB
- RCA Input Sensitivity: -10 dB
- Enclosure: Front Ported
- Height: 16.5 Inches (41.9 cm)
- Width: 10 Inches (25.4 cm)
- Depth: 11.25 Inches (28.6 cm)
- Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
Kali Audio LP-8 Studio Monitors Includes
- 2x LP-8 Studio Monitor
- 2x Power Cable
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review