K&M 25900 Microphone Stand
K&M's 25900 Microphone Stand (25900.570.87) is the Soft-Touch Grey powder-coat finish version of their popular K&M 259 - a low-profile, telescoping, tripod microphone stand with foldable legs and 2-piece extendable boom.
The K&M 25900 Soft Touch - Gray Microphone Stand is a low-profile, telescopic stand with folding legs and 2-piece boom arm. A T-Bar locking screw is used to clamp the boom arm. This stand is perfect for situations where you generally need a low profile stand, but might also need to extend a bit higher. Examples would be snare drum or floor tom, 4x12 guitar cabinets, 8x10 bass cabinets, acoustic guitar, and more.
The 25900 features an extremely attractive gray "Soft-Touch" powder coating. But otherwise is similar to the very popular K&M 259.
K&M 25900 Microphone Stand Features
- A low-level telescopic microphone stand with folding legs
- Telescoping stand, adjustable from 16.732 to 25.394 inches high
- Features 2-piece boom arm that can be extended from 18.504 to 30.512 inches
- T-bar locking screw is used to clamp the boom arm
- Includes zinc die-cast base
- Soft-Touch powder coating in Gray finish
- Made in Germany using Swiss Steel
- 5 Year Warranty
K&M 25900 Microphone Stand Specifications
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm: clamping T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 18.504 to 30.512 inches
- Height: from 16.732 to 25.394 inches
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features:
- low-level microphone stand
- zinc die-cast base
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Finish: Gray - Soft Touch Powder Caot
- Weight: 4.515 lbs
K&M 25900 Microphone Stand Includes
- K&M 25900 Microphone Stand
- 5 Year Warranty
K&M 25900 Microphone Stand Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review