JK Audio RemoteMix x4 Field Mixer
JK Audio RemoteMix x4 Field Mixer
JK Audio RemoteMix x4 Field Mixer Details
RMx4 combines a four-channel field mixer with a four-channel headphone amplifier. After all, what good is a field mixer if you donâ??t have a flexible monitoring capability for the whole crew?
Great Sound â?" Four low noise, high headroom active balanced mic inputs feature extremely high common mode rejection for outstanding cable noise immunity. High-Pass filter removes room rumble and mic handling noise. Direct drive DC coupled XLR output for improved output cable noise immunity. A soft limiter prevents overdriving the full-duplex headset interface, while the master XLR and 3.5 mm outputs are pre-limiter (full range).
Convenience - 3.5 mm send and receive jacks for recording or playing back of recorded material. Separate headphone level and source selection controls for each headphone output. Monitor just the clean mixer output, or the Cue input plus the mix.
Power Smart Design â?" Phantom power is not always needed, yet it can be a real drain on batteries. The phantom power generator only runs if any of the rear panel 48 V switches are set to â??ONâ? position. Low noise, low power ICs are used throughout to preserve battery life. The 100-240 VAC desktop style power supply (included) overrides the battery power only when the supply is actually providing power. If the power goes out, the batteries automatically cut in. Use one battery or two. Separate compartments for hot swapping batteries.
Radio/Podcast â?" RMx4 is designed for news, sports, and live remotes. Use it as a front-end mixer for your POTS, ISDN, IP or smart phone codec. XLR out, Â¼â? return to headphones.
TV â?" RMx4 is designed for ENG, Sports, and interviews, with four Â¼â? headphone outputs. 3.5 mm TRRS provides 2-way IFB audio from your cell phone or notebook.
AV/Conference â?" RMx4 is perfect for small press or hotel conferences.
Rugged design for field use, runs > 10 hours on two hot-swappable 9-volt batteries. RMx4 will also route audio through cell phones or notebooks with the included 3.5 mm TRRS headset interface cable.
JK Audio RemoteMix x4 Field Mixer Features
- Four low noise, high headroom XLR mic jacks
- Mic/Line Switches on channels 3 & 4
- Individually switchable 48v Phantom Power
- 120 Hz Low Cut Filter
- Master XLR output 20 Hz â?" 20 kHz
- Four Â¼â? headphone jacks with individual source selector and level controls.
- Â¼â? Headphone Cue Input
- Phone headset interface with 3.5 mm TRRS plug
- 3.5 mm Send and Receive jacks
- LED VU Meter
- Hot swappable dual 9 volt batteries
- 100-240 VAC External AC power supply
- Compliance tested for North America, CE markets, and Australia.
- Made in USA
JK Audio RemoteMix x4 Field Mixer Specifications
- Microphones (4): Female XLR - mic level = 2k ohm (-25 dBu nom.) Channel 3 & 4 have -40 dB Mic/Line pad switch Line level = 50k ohms, +20 dBu max.
- Phantom Power: 48 VDC with 6.8k ohm supply resistance
- Line Input: 3.5mm Stereo line input, 20k ohms -10 dBu nom.
- Headphone Cue In: 1/4" mono, 20k ohms, -10 dBu nom.
- Balanced Out: Male XLR 50 ohms +16 dBu max. 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1dB, 0.04% THD @ +16 dBu
- Line Out: 3.5mm Stereo line output, 100 ohms -10 dBu nom.
- Headphones (4): 1/4" Stereo 8 ohms, 1/3 watt per channel
- Power: 120-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz external power supply or two 9 VDC batteries
- Size: 9.5" x 8" x 3" / (24 x 20 x 8 cm)
- Weight: 3.6 pounds (1.6 kg)
JK Audio RemoteMix x4 Field Mixer Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review