JK Audio RemoteMix 2 Broadcast Field Mixer
The JK Audio RemoteMix 2 Broadcast Field Mixer, the handy, compact mixer.
JK Audio RemoteMix 2 Broadcast Field Mixer Details
The JK Audio RemoteMix 2 Broadcast Field Mixer is a two-channel field mixer / headphone amplifier built for the remote broadcast environment. More than just a field mixer, RemoteMix 2 provides a communications interface for remote broadcast, IFB, or a backup audio path. The integrated headphone amplifier provides sidetone to monitor all inputs plus an external feed. RemoteMix 2 features a phone line hybrid with keypad along with a wired notebook/cell phone headset interface. All sections are designed to work together, saving setup time and wiring in the field.
TV "" RemoteMix 2 Combines a small front-end mixer with two powerful 1/4" headphone outputs. Send and receive interview audio while pulling IFB off the phone line, cell phone, or notebook.
Radio - RemoteMix 2 is perfect for live remotes. Use it as a front-end mixer for your POTS, ISDN, IP or smart phone codec. Use it as a phone line hybrid, calling in to your studio talk show hybrid.
JK Audio RemoteMix 2 Broadcast Field Mixer Features
- Two XLR mic jacks
- Two 1/4" headphone jacks with individual level controls.
- XLR Line Out
- 3.5 mm Send and Receive jacks
- LED VU Meter
- Phone line hybrid with DTMF keypad
- Wired phone headset interface (2.5 & 3.5 mm interfaces)
- Dual 9 volt batteries
- 100-240 VAC External AC Supply
- Made in USA
JK Audio RemoteMix 2 Broadcast Field Mixer Specifications
- Microphones (2): Female XLR Mics: 2k ohms (-25 dBu nom) Channel 2 has -40 dB Mic/Line pad switch = +16 dBu max. 50k ohms.
- Line Input: 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo Line: 20k ohms -10 dBu nom.
- Headphone Cue In: 1/4", 20k ohms -10 dBu nom.
- Balanced Out: Male XLR +16 dBu max, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 1dB
- Line Out: 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo: 100 ohms, -10 dBu nom
- Headphone: 1/4" Stereo: 8 ohms / 1/3 watt per channel
- Phone Line
- Connector: RJ11C
- Isolation: 3750 VAC
- Ringer: 0.5B REN
- Wireless phone: 1 meter cable with 3 conductor 2.5 mm plug, 1 meter cable with 4 conductor 3.5 mm plug
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz or Two 9 VDC batteries
- Size: 7.75" x 6.5" x 2.3"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (960 g)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review