JBL JRX225 Dual 15" Passive Loudspeaker
JBL JRX225 Dual Passive Loudspeaker
JBL JRX225 Dual 15" Passive Loudspeaker Details
The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback. JRX200 Series delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point.
JBL JRX225 Dual 15" Passive Loudspeaker Features
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
JBL JRX225 Dual 15" Passive Loudspeaker Specifications
- Power Rating: 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 42 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 62 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 100 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1092 mm x 464 mm x 426 mm (43 in x 18.3 in x 16.8 in)
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C, 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A (x2)
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); 1/4 inch TS phone jack (x1); parallel
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review