JBL JRX218S 18" Passive Subwoofer
JBL JRX218S Subwoofer
JBL JRX218S 18" Passive Subwoofer Details
The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil. JRX200 Series delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point.
JBL JRX218S 18" Passive Subwoofer Features
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
JBL JRX218S 18" Passive Subwoofer Specifications
- Power Rating: 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm (23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
- Weight: 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M118-4
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2); parallel
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review