JBL JRX215 15" Passive Loudspeaker
JBL JRX215 Passive Loudspeaker
JBL JRX215 15" Passive Loudspeaker Details
The JRX215 is a trapezoidal, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed for live performance, dance music and speech reinforcement. JRX200 Series delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point.
JBL JRX215 15" Passive Loudspeaker Features
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
JBL JRX215 15" Passive Loudspeaker Specifications
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 41 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 59 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm (27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
- Weight: 27.4 kg (60.5 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); 1/4 inch TS phone jack (x1); parallel
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review