iZotope Ozone 7 Elements Mastering Software
Effortlessly get your mixes radio and streaming-ready with Ozone 7 Elements. With industry standard processing from Ozone 7, this new mastering plug-in enables you to achieve a full, rich, and loud final mix with professionally-crafted presets and simple macro controls to shape your sound.
With professionally designed, goal-oriented presets and simple, high-impact macro controls, its never been easier to achieve a final mix with the sonic impact and energy of songs from your favorite albums.
Start by selecting a preset. Under the hood, each mastering preset drives a series of Ozone processors designed to bring your tracks up to radio-ready quality. Choose from Genre-Specific, All-Purpose, or Artist Signature presets to zero in on your desired aesthetic.
Tune your track to your taste with the EQ and Dynamics Amount sliders to shape the polished sound youre after.
Bring your tracks up to a competitive level with Ozones legendary Maximizer. Make your tracks louder without clipping or sacrificing clarity or punch, and ensure you have sufficient headroom for streaming and MP3/AAC encoding.
iZotope Ozone 7 Elements Mastering Software Features
- Perfect for producers, beatmakers, and songwriters
- Easy to use, preset-based mastering plug-in
- 75+ professionally-crafted presets
- Simple controls make it easy and quick to shape the radio-ready sound youre after
- Polish off your tracks with Ozones industry standard processing, made easy
- Get your songs up to a competitive level with a taste of Ozones legendary Maximizer
Why iZotope Ozone 7 Elements Mastering Software
- Your music, your decisions. Ozone 7 Elements puts YOU in creative control with best-in-class, professional presets youre able to tweak to taste.
- Custom mastering for your songs. Audition presets and mold Ozone 7 Elements processing to your track with high-impact macro controls to optimize the sound of your master.
- The sound of the pros. Ozone 7 Elements utilizes Ozone 7s renowned processing under the hood - the same algorithms used both by the biggest names in mastering, and by producers in home studios around the world.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review