iZotope Iris 2 Sample-Based Synthesizer
The iZotope Iris Sample-Based Synthesizer, unearth a world of sounds you've never heard before - you'll find music in everything!
With iZotope's Iris 2 you can create and discover musical sounds that have never been heard before. A powerfully creative and inspiring sample-based synthesizer, Iris 2 is immediately playable; combining the power of a sampler, the flexibility of a modular synth, and the unique fun of spectral filtering. Select from hundreds of expertly crafted Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, and Rhythmic patches, then customize or build your own patches with an 11 GB factory library of intriguing audio samples; a modern modulation system, classic filters, evocative effects, and more. Explore a vast new world of musical possibilities with iZotope's Iris 2.
iZotope Iris 2 Sample-Based Synthesizer Features
- Flexible new modulation system: Iris 2â??s modulation system was completely rebuilt from the ground up. Now, over 100 parameters can be modulated - using up to five LFOs, five Envelopes, MIDI Expression Controllers, and Macro Controls - with a simple, single-click-and-drop assignment system.
- Fresh and inspiring patches:An epic library of content is included with your Iris 2 purchase. The Iris 2 Sound Library includes hundreds of exciting new patches by world-class sound designers, plus an 11 GB sample library. Chock-full of 24-bit .WAV files for use in any sampler, the sample library includes reorganized and remastered samples from the original Iris+8 library, as well as 3 GB of brand new samples for Iris 2.
- Sample pools that can load a sample and classic oscillator waveforms:Enjoy increased flexibility with four sample pools that allow you to load any sample. Additionally, dozens of classic analog oscillator waveforms (OSC WAVs) are now available in all four sample pools, quickly accessible right from the empty spectrogram.
- Completely redesigned interface and experience:Get inspired by a wealth of creative tools at your fingertips. Each knob, button, panel, feature, and workflow has been reviewed with input from dozens of artists and users to introduce new possibilities into your musical process.
- Extensive visualizations and metering:Quickly identify the effects of your spectral filtering and processing. Every modulated parameter meters the effects of modulation in real time, and a version of the spectrum analyzer from our award-winning Insight metering suite is included right in the master section.
- Enhanced effects and filters:The very best of iZotope's award-winning signal processing technology is built right in, including distortion and filters from Trash 2, a crystal-clean new delay, and modulatable controls of nearly every parameter within the Multi-mode Master Filter and four effects processors.
iZotope Iris Sample-Based Synthesizer Specifications
- Operating system requirements:
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
- Plug-in formats: (32/64 bit)
- Audio Units
- Host Compatibility:
- Ableton Live 8 and 9
- Logic Pro X
- Pro Tools
- FL Studio
- Studio One
- and many more.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review