IK Multimedia T-Racks Deluxe Software (Download)
T-RackS Deluxe provides the tools you need to take your mixing to the next level. It features nine analog-modeled or digital processors and it instantly multiplies your studio's power, many times over.
T-RackS Deluxe provides the tools you need to take your mixing to the next level. It features nine analog-modeled or digital processors and it instantly multiplies your studio?s power, many times over.
Not only are each of these processors amazing on their own, but you can open up to eight of them together within the T-RackS Custom Shop application, which makes it easy to try different effects chains, turn processors on and off, and switch their order. But that?s just one of the ways you can use them. You can also open the T-RackS CS plug-in, which offers the same routing and flexible setups as the application, or open the modules individually as plug-ins. The T-RackS CS plug-ins support all major formats, including VST, RTAS, AAX (32- and 64-bit), and Audio Units.
In addition to the 9 processors, you also get the T-RackS Metering suite, which features a variety of useful meters including peak and RMS, a spectrum analyzer and more. It can be opened inside the T-RackS plug-in or as an individual plug-in inside your DAW host.
IK Multimedia T-Racks Deluxe Features
- 9 processors
- Modules can be opened under T-RackS shell or as individual plug-ins
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
- Complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2 processing
- All processors available as individual plug-ins
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- SCC"¢ technology coupled with IK?s unique DSM"¢ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, compare function and more
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review