IK Multimedia SampleTank MAX
The IK Multimedia SampleTank MAX has 52 GB of sounds you want, all the sounds you need and then some!
There's a vast universe of sounds out there thats ready to be explored. SampleTank MAX for Mac/PC gives you complete, open and unrestricted access to an absolutely massive 52GB library of instruments, loops, MIDI patterns and more. SampleTank MAX gives you a palette with beautiful samples of just about every single instrument ever created from acoustic to electric, ethnic to electronic and beyond.
With SampleTank MAX, you get SampleTank 3 and 22 SampleTank 3 Custom Shop Instrument Collections.
SampleTank 3's universe of sounds is already pretty big. But SampleTank MAX's library is astronomically huge. Its 52GB library comes with over 4,600 instruments that incorporate the main SampleTank 3 collection as well as those in the SampleTank 3 Custom Shop Instrument Collections. You can harness your creativity and explore the music of your mind by using its 3 sophisticated sampling engines, 10 filter types, 55 high-quality effects and comprehensive 16-channel DAW-style recording tools that have made SampleTank 3 such a popular product among musicians, composers and other discerning producers across the world If you can think of a sound in your head, you can probably find it in SampleTank MAX. And if you can't, you can use advanced features to quickly and easily design the sounds of your dreams.
Quite simply, SampleTank MAX is the most complete version of the ultimate sound and groove workstation ever released. And, what's more, it gives you all of this sonic flexibility for one incredibly low price that's 70% off what it would cost if you were to buy each of the instrument collections in this all-inclusive bundle individually.
IK Multimedia SampleTank MAX Features
- Works as a multi-platform plug-in and as a Standalone application
- Content structured in Instruments, Multis and MIDI Patterns
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX, VST, and Audio Units
- 16 part multitimbral
- 16 individual stereo outputs
- Info view with specific information and 3D icon for each instrument
- Mix view and full mix parameters control
- Live mode for instantaneous sounds loading, organized in set lists and songs
- Expandable instrument library via the Custom Shop
- Pad interface lets launch patterns, loops or single notes seamlessly from iRig Pads or any MIDI controller
- 55 studio quality effects
- Part Range Controls allows for creating splits and layers
- Edit view for in depth editing of all synth engine parameters, independently for all the elements or articulations that are included in the instrument
- Instrument browsing
- BPM syncable time-based effects, audio loop instruments and LFOs
- Four play modes including mono legato with portamento.
- Zone switch allows to edit individual key-zones for the selected sound elelement or articulation
- Multi Articulation and Key Switch instrument control
- Easy to use assignable MIDI control to any parameter with MIDI Learn
- Instrument and Multi saving
- Convenient Search function for Instruments, Multis and Patterns
- Compatible with all previous Powered by SampleTank sound modules and sounds (can import all previous sounds and Combis)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review