IK Multimedia Amplitube 4 Software (Download)
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 4 is a guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW.
AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way. But it also does it in ways you never dreamed possible. If youre new to using computers to get fabulous guitar tone, then youre in for a treat. If youre a veteran computer tone-master, well, youre still in for a treat. AmpliTube pioneered and leads the way in guitar amp and effects modeling, and AmpliTube 4 takes it to the outer edges of extreme hyper realism with intuitive familiar tools.
AmpliTube has always been about realism, and now that extreme commitment to accuracy is a part of its completely redesigned cabinet section. The new Cab Room feature is the most advanced cabinet section ever made, giving you a new level of customization and flexibility never before seen in software or reality. The cab room now has 5 distinct customization sections: cabinet selection with size adjustment where players can choose the speaker cabinet theyd like to match to the amplifier, individual speaker selection where they can swap out individual speakers, mic selection and placement for finding the speaker sweet spot, room selection where players select the surrounding recording environment, and a mixer section that allows players to mix the levels of speaker mics, room ambience, direct amp signal and overall main mix. Never before has such a level of control and customization been available for fine-tuning tones from the speaker section. For starters, the cab room is just that a 3-dimensional speaker cabinet recording space that can be changed depending upon the desired room type and effect. Players can choose from a range of room types, from a cavernous garage to a full on cabinet dead room, and mix the room effect and color into the overall sound. Now you can mic up your cabinet with up to two microphones in a full 3D space. AmpliTube 4 comes with 3 microphone, with an additional 15 highly coveted recording microphone models available in the Custom Shop providing a truly hyper-realistic sound capturing environment. The room microphones can also be chosen from the available mics. This, coupled with its swappable speakers, allows for true cabinet miking with full speaker interaction a digital first. Add in things like room ambience control, a new mixer for the cab section and gorgeous new graphics, and its easy to see that the new Cab Section is poised to revolutionize the way guitarists, bass players and other musicians utilize virtual cabinets in their music. Now you can swap out individual speakers in your favorite cabinets at will, allowing for creative speaker combinations utilizing the many precision-modeled speakers available. The AmpliTube 4 speaker cabinet section not only accurately reproduces the tonal characteristics of the individual speakers, but also accurately picks up the harmonic interactions between the individual speaker models, the cabinet construction and the room, making it the most realistic speaker cabinet emulation available.
AmpliTube 4 welcomes 5 new classic amplifier models to the mix representing some of the best British tones from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Each amplifier has been modeled from scratch to embody a different aspect of powerfully classic British amplifier design: Theres the Brit 8000, Brit 9000, Red Pig, Brit Silver and Brit Valve-Pre. All of these new amplifiers have been created utilizing the same methods and patented technologies that have made the AmpliTube brand name synonymous with world-class sound, hyper-realistic tone and extreme accuracy.
AmpliTube 4 is all about exploring new tonal possibilities and its new Acoustic Sim model pedal turns the electric guitar into a hyper-realistic acoustic. It delivers stunning realism and an amazing playing experience that can be tweaked with the onboard controls. Players can choose from and blend 3 acoustic body styles and 3 types of top material to sound like a full range of popular acoustic guitars. Now guitarists with AmpliTube 4 will always have at their disposal great acoustic sounds.
New to the signal path in AmpliTube 4 is an effects loop insert slot situated between the preamp and power amp sections and can accommodate up to 4 daisy-chained rack or stomp effects. In addition to the new effects loop, any stomp or rack effect can now be placed into any effects slot. This means that stomp boxes can be used in the post rack section, and rack effects can be used in any stompbox slot on any pedalboard or in the effects loop section. This opens the door for even more for creative tweaking and innovative sonic sculpting possibilities.
When used in standalone mode, AmpliTube 4 features a built-in 8-track DAW that makes recording ideas and songs a breeze. Its powerful sequencer-like waveform editing should be immediately familiar to you, making it easy to use it as a sketchpad for new ideas or as a full-featured recording solution on its own. Each track features standard treble, mid and bass eq, pan control, level, mute, solo and record enable functions, plus theres an FX enable button allowing for application of different tone configurations to individual tracks.
IK Multimedia Amplitube 4 Software (Download) Features
- Hyper-Realistic tone
- 3D Cab Room w/ selectable room simulations
- Dual Mic placement on any speaker
- Individual speaker selection
- Speaker interaction modeling
- Cabinet mixer for mics, room, DI and master level
- New British Series Amps
- Power Amp/Speaker dynamic response
- Acoustic Simulator
- Effects loop slot between pre and power amp
- Universal effects placement
- Rack effects can be used as stomp effects
- Stomp effects can be used in rack section
- 8-track DAW/Recorder
- 4-track Looper
- Built-in Custom Shop
IK Multimedia Amplitube 4 Software (Download) Specifications
- AmpliTube is a 64-bit Plug-in and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Mac (64-bits)
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Windows (64-bits)
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
IK Multimedia Amplitube 4 Software (Download) Includes
- 10 Stompbox Models Acoustic Sim, Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ, Volume Pedal (can be controlled by external controller)
- 9 Amplifiers 5 Classic British Amps: Brit 8000, Brit 9000, Red Pig, Brit Silver and Brit Valve Pre, plus American Tube Clean 1, American Tube Clean 2, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp
- 10 Cabinets 4x12 Brit 8000, 4x12 Brit 9000, 4x12 Red Pig, 4x12 Brit Silver, 4x12 Brit 30, 4x10 Open Vintage, 1x12 Open Vintage, 2x12 Closed Vintage, 4x12 Closed Vintage 1, 1x15 Bass Vintage
- 29 vintage and modern individual speaker models
- 4 Microphones Double Dynamic 57, Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87
- 2 Rack Effects Units Digital Delay & Parametric EQ
- 2 Tuners UltraTuner plus a Fully chromatic rack tuner
- 3D Room environment emulation
- Select different speaker cabinets from different amps
- Change individual speakers in the same cabinet
- Dual Mic Placement on any speaker in the cabinet
- 18 of the most desirable microphones in recording history can be used in the Cab Room (comes with 3, 15 available in Custom Shop)
- 29 individual speaker models
- Choose from 6 different room scenes
- Cabinet Mixer section to fine tune and mix all elements
- Available in Standalone mode only
- 8-Track recorder & DAW
- Waveform visualization of audio material
- Full editing split, cut, copy, paste functions
- Built in Speed & Pitch controls for learning material
- 3-band eq, pan and level controls per track
- FX button allows for re-amping material
- Full suite of export options
- 4-track Super Looper feature
- Unlimited loop length (defined by track 1)
- Volume & Pan controls for loop mixing
- Export to hard drive
- Built-in metronome click track with count-in
- Super easy and convenient to use
- Develop musical ideas quickly
- MIDI controllable via iRig BlueBoard
IK Multimedia Amplitube 4 Software (Download) Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review