IK Multimedia Ampeg SVX Plug-In (Download)
Ampeg, a pioneer of bass amplification, and IK Multimedia, a leader in amp-modeling plug-in technology, have teamed up to provide you with legendary, signature Ampeg bass amp tones in a software plug-in.
IK Multimedia Ampeg SVX Plug-In Details
Ampeg, a pioneer of bass amplification, and IK Multimedia, a leader in amp-modeling plug-in technology, have teamed up to provide you with legendary, signature Ampeg bass amp tones in a software plug-in. Ampeg SVX recreates the sounds, operation and feel of the world's most influential line of bass amplifiers and brings it to your desktop. You'll get the legendary sounds of the SVT-CL, the B-15, the 4Pro and BA500, all in a convenient lightweight and easy-to-use package.
When you think Ampeg, you think huge stadium bass toneâ?¦ the Rolling Stones '69 tour with the wall of SVT Classic Heads and 810 cabinets. The sound of Rock & Roll â?" early Van Halen through AC/DC to Dave Matthews Band. You think the Motown sounds of James Jamerson and that fabulous "round" bass sound only a B-15 Flip Top can provide â?" the sounds that DEFINED, and DEFINE, bass.
So really you think "legendary". The sounds of Ampeg amplifiers are the sound of a bass revolution â?" the voice of generations of musical identity and groove definition that are synonymous with the fabric of our core as musicians. These are the tools we use to express our inner groove. You hear the term "legendary" and "legendary tone" thrown around a lot these days. Everyone is trying to "capture that legendary tone." But if you think about it, what does it really mean? What's behind "legendary" that makes it so? If you dig deep, at the core of everything "legendary" you'll find one common thread â?" innovation. And at the heart of innovation is the challenge of the norm, a spirited approach that focuses thinking on not "what is" but "what if."
Stadium Bass Tones, no Chiropractors. That's exactly what you get with the Ampeg SVX models. 100% pure Ampeg Bass Tone. Take 175lbs of "legendary" earth-shaking back-breaking roadie-killing bass gear and compress it into a mere 3-pound delicate instrument that can equally produce such raw power and emotion and you've got our "what if" thinking, and you've got the Ampeg SVX suite of Bass Amps and Bass effects. Innovative? Absolutely. Legendary? Hmmmmâ?¦
The SVT Classic. The B-15 "Flip Top". The SVT-4Pro. Let's face it - the fact is, Ampeg chose IK Multimedia to create digital models of their most prized gear. Frankly, that should really say it all. However, if you're an Ampeg Fan, IK Multimedia is going to make you all warm and fuzzy inside. With the SVX package, you get the Ampeg "Greatest Hits" amps â?" the earth-shattering sound of Rock & Roll bass from the Grandaddy of them all â?" the SVT. The smooth groove making rolls of the B-15. The scooped "edgy-ness" of the 4Pro. All Tube, all legendary, all Ampeg. These amps and cabinets have a firm place in music history, but more importantly have the foresight and innovation that will drive the future of music.
Bass players live in a different, delightful world. Some would call it the "sub" worldâ?¦ the basementâ?¦ the underground. Some prefer "the Foundation." And Ampeg SVX delivers the foundation in spectacular form. You'll find the bass sound you need here to hold it downâ?¦ the keep the drummer in check, and to guide the rest of the band through the complex musical journeys as only a true pro bass player can do. Welcome to the new worlds of legendary bass tones. Welcome to Ampeg SVX.
IK Multimedia Ampeg SVX Plug-In Features
- Industry-standard sound with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called â??Preset XChangeâ?
- Perfect integration with IKâ??s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StealthBoard and StompIO allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 4-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch â?" the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
IK Multimedia Ampeg SVX Plug-In System Requirements
- Mac (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
- Note: PPC CPU is no longer supported.
- Windows (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review