HEDD Type 30 Studio Monitor
The HEDD Type 30 Studio Monitor is a precision midfield studio monitor, well suited for mobile broadcast stations, recording studios, home studios and multi-channel setups.
The 3-way design combines two 7" Ultra Honeycomb Composite (UHC) woofers, a 4" UHC midrange driver, and a HEDD Air Motion Transformer (HEDD AMT) tweeter to provide an accurate frequency response of 32 Hz to 50 kHz with a maximum SPL of 126 dB (with both speakers a 1m.) The sturdy uni-body casing ensures the cabinet remains stable and provides effortless audio, even a full power. The ICE power amplifier offers 300W per driver and is universally powered for compatibility anywhere in the world. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs as well as a gain trim and high/low shelf potentiometers.
Additionally, the monitor is compatible with optional HEDD Bridge input cards for digital connectivity including cards with Dante, AES67, AES3, and USB2 connectors. An optional wireless card is also planned for future development. The Type 30 ships with a power cord.
HEDD Type 30 Studio Monitor Features
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz – 50 kHz
- Crossover: 250 Hz / 2.5 kHz
- 4 x 300W ICEpower amps from Denmark
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB (per pair at 1m)
- XLR & RCA inputs
- HEDD Bridge modular input-card system for digital connectivity (USB2, AES3, Dante / AES67)
- Solid unibody-like cabinet with a modern matt-black rubber finish
- Input Gain: -30 to +6 dB
- High Shelf EQ: ±4 dB at 20 kHz
- Low Shelf EQ: ±4 dB at 50 Hz
- Universal Mains: 85 – 265 VAC
HEDD Type 30 Studio Monitor Includes
- Type 30 Studio Monitor
- Power Cord
- 2-Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review