HEDD Type 20 Studio Monitor
The HEDD Type 20 Studio Monitor is a three-way studio monitor, well suited for compact recording studios, home studios, small mastering studios, or anywhere else that requires full-range midfield monitoring.
The design combines a 7" Ultra Honeycomb Composite (UHC) woofer, a 4" midrange driver (also UHC), and a HEDD Air Motion Transformer (HEDD AMT) tweeter to provide an accurate frequency response reaching all the way down to 32 Hz and up as high as 50 kHz. With two speakers blasting, you can get an SPL of 120 dB at 1m. The strong, rubber-coated cabinet houses not only the drivers, but also three ICEpower amplifiers, each offering 300W. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs, and there are volume/tone controls as well, with high/low shelf potentiometers and a gain trim. This monitor is universally powered for compatibility anywhere in the world.
Furthermore, the monitor is compatible with optional HEDD Bridge input cards for digital connectivity, including cards with Dante, AES67, AES3, and USB2 connectors.
HEDD Type 20 Studio Monitor Features
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz to 50 kHz
- Crossover: 150 Hz and 2.3 kHz
- 3 x 300W ICEpower amps from Denmark
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB (per pair at 1m)
- XLR & RCA inputs
- HEDD Bridge modular input-card system for digital connectivity (USB2, AES3, Dante / AES67)
- Solid unibody-like cabinet with a modern matte-black rubber finish
- Input Gain: -30 to +6 dB
- High Shelf EQ: 4 dB at 20 kHz
- Low Shelf EQ: ±4 dB at 50 Hz
- Universal Mains: 85 – 265 V
HEDD Type 20 Studio Monitor Includes
- Type 20 Studio Monitor
- Power Cord
- 2-Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review