HEDD Type 05 Studio Monitors
The HEDD Type 05 Studio Monitors are a precision set of nearfield studio monitors well suited for mobile broadcast stations, recording studios, home studios and multi-channel setups.
he 2-way design combines a 6" Ultra Honeycomb Composite (UHC) woofer and a HEDD Air Motion Transformer (HEDD AMT) tweeter to provide an accurate frequency response of 44 Hz to 50 kHz with a maximum SPL of 111 dB (with both speakers a 1m.) The sturdy unibody casing ensures that the cabinet remains stable and provides effortless audio, even at full power. The ICE power amplifier offers 50W per driver and is universally powered for compatibility anywhere in the world. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs as well as a gain trim and high/low shelf potentiometers.
Additionally, the monitor is compatible with optional HEDD Bridge input cards for digital connectivity including cards with Dante, AES67, AES3, and USB2 connectors. An optional wireless card is also planned for future development.
HEDD Type 05 Studio Monitors Features
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 50 kHz
- Crossover: 2.3 kHz
- 2 x 50W ICEpower amps from Denmark
- Maximum SPL: 111 dB (per pair at 1m)
- XLR & RCA inputs
- HEDD Bridge modular input card system for digital connectivity (USB2, AES3, Dante / AES67)
- Solid unibody-like cabinet with a modern matte-black rubber finish
- Input Gain: -30 to +6 dB
- High Shelf EQ: ±4 dB at 20 kHz
- Low Shelf EQ: ±4 dB at 50 Hz
- Universal Mains: 85 – 265 V
HEDD Type 05 Studio Monitors Includes
- 2x Type 05 Studio Monitors
- 2x Power Cords
- 2-Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review