Hear Technologies Mix Back Mixer w/ Remote
Hear Technologies Mix Back Mixer, Headphone Monitoring at its best!
The Mix Back is a flexible and affordable 16x12x2x2 monitor mixer that features two stereo outputs and twelve mono outputs. There are sixteen high quality Mic/Line inputs with passive split. It also features two HearBus outputs and two ADAT optical outputs. A perfect companion to our Hear Back personal monitor system. A talkback mic preamp permits talking to any mono output, master outputs and the intercom output. Included is a UV LED gooseneck lamp that makes the knob pointers and silkscreen on the front of Mix Back glow-in-the-dark and remote! With the Remote Control, the talkback mic preamp is assignable to stereo masters 1 and 2, mono outputs 1 - 12, and the balanced intercom/slate output.
- 16-input mixer with analog and digital outputs
- High-quality mic/line inputs with inserts, high-pass filter and 4-band EQ
- Master section with effects returns, aux return with level control, and talkback mic preamp
16-input mixer with analog and digital outputs
It's easy to configure the perfect monitor mix setup with the Hear Technologies Mix Back. Assign any of the 16 inputs to one of 12 mono outputs and two stereo mix outputs to route signal to individual monitor stations. In addition, the Mix Back includes two ADAT optical outputs for digital connections, plus two HearBus outs for connection to other Hear Technologies gear.
High-quality mic/line inputs with inserts, high-pass filter and 4-band EQ
The Mix Back's input section features 16 high-quality mic/line inputs (with passive splitters). Each input features a channel insert, a signal/clip LED, a 100Hz high-pass filter, and an independent gain control. In addition, the Mix Back input channels each have 4-band EQ with separate controls for sweep and boost/cut on the mid bands.
The Mix Back master section offers two stereo and 12 mono TRS outputs with switch-selectable meter/headphone monitoring. Two stereo TRS balanced effect returns are augmented by switch-assignable FX1/FX2 returns to the 12 mono masters. A stereo aux return with level controls can be routed to both stereo busses - great for a FOH mix or the studio "two mix." The Mix Back's talkback mic preamp is assignable to stereo masters 1 & 2, mono outputs 1-12, and the balanced Intercom/slate output. A 16-button talkback remote connects using standard CAT5e cable. In addition, the Mix Back provides 16 channels of ADAT and HearBus output.
Hear Technologies Mix Back Mixer Features
- 16 x 12 x 2 X 2 monitor mixer
- Two stereo outputs, 12 mono outputs
- Two ADAT optical outs and two HearBus outputs
- 16 high-quality mic/line inputs with passive split
- Channel inserts
- Signal/clip LED indicator
- 100Hz high-pass filter
- 4-band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands
- Two stereo level and pan controls (ST1 & ST2)
- Switch-selectable effects 1-2 sends
- Two stereo TRS balanced effect returns
- Switch-assignable FX1/FX23 returns to the 12 mono masters
- Stereo Aux return with level controls to both stereo busses
- Bus inputs permit stacking multiple mixers
- Talkback mic preamp assignable to stereo masters 1 and 2, mono outputs 1-12, and the balanced Intercom/slate output
- 16-button talkback remote connects using standard CAT5e cable
- 16 channels of ADAT and HearBus output
Hear Technologies Mix Back Mixer Downloads
What We Think - Hear Technologies Mic Back Review
"So you've got all the high end mics, preamps, cables, acoustic treatment - yada yada yada. And maybe you forgot about the most important thing, hearing your music! Hear Technologies and Front End Audio provide excellent tools to really hear what's going on. Your clients deserve to hear what they need to hear, your band-mates deserve a good monitor mix too. You can try to Frankenstein your own system, or go with the guys who do one thing and do it the best. The Talkback, Mix Back and Hear Back systems are outstanding, clean systems that provide specific solutions for what you need. The support from these cats is TOP NOTCH as well, from setup advice and planning to real support after the sale! Let us know your monitoring needs and weâ??ll bring you the solution on a silver platter."
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am extremely happy with the Mix Back Mixer. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, and more. I am using it purely as a monitor mixer both for the wedges and in-ear monitors. Front End Audio delivered it on time with absolutely no hassle. No more yelling at the sound man to put more of me in the monitor.
I recently purchased this mixer and I'm very happy with everything it does. It's very quiet and the EQ on each channel works so well that I really don't need to even use my 31 bands on each mix. My old eyes could maybe use the knobs color coded for each mix, but other then that it's excellent! I give it five stars!