Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System
The Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System will flat-out change your life. No other monitoring system provides the accuracy of audio replication in a clinical presentation, while also being simultaneously exciting and inspiring to everyone in the room. Take advantage of a fully open DSP system for the ability to tweak the response to compensate for room acoustic deficiencies. If you're serious about your work, the Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System is the monitoring system to trust.
The Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System is a 3-way studio monitor system designed for professionals to completely take the punishment of a tracking or writing session as well as provide the extreme accuracy and translation required for mixing. "No compromises." That's the Guzauski-Swist motto. The Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System and Guzauski-Swist GS3A 5.1 Surround Monitor System are both perfect examples of quality craftsmanship and over 40 years of research and development.
The Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System consists of the finest state-of-the-art components currently available. Delivering accurate full bandwidth frequency response and wide dynamic capability are hallmarks of this system. The Guzauski-Swist Audio Systems GS-3a studio monitor system's innovative design minimizes ear fatigue while delivering superb sonic accuracy for near-field or mid-field monitoring. The Guzuaski-Swist Audio Systems GS-3a Monitor System is available in a variety of configurations.
Guzauski-Swist GS-A3 Amplifier Module
Produces over 3.5 kilowatts per stereo pair. The Class D power amplifier circuits utilized are approximately 85% efficient and produce much less heat than older Class AB circuit designs. You could roast a pig on the heat sinks required on an AB amplifier producing similar power output as the Guzauski-Swist GS-A3 Amplifier Module. For more information on the Guzauski-Swist GS-A3 Amplifier Module please click here.
Guzauski-Swist GS-XD4080 DSP Processing Module
The Guzauski-Swist GS-XD4080 DSP Processing Module is a primary component to the GS-3a System delivering the end user a high degree of room frequency compensation through its front end. The Guzauski-Swist GS-XD4080 DSP Processing Module is shipped with a special PC Graphic User Interface (GUI) software application referred to in the software application as the "Guzauski-Swist DSP Processor GUI" or as the "G-S DSP."
The Guzauski-Swist "G-S DSP"software application gives your computer user an option to control the unit from a remote PC. The Guzauski-Swist DSP "G-S DSP", software application is designed to easily control and monitor the Guzauski-Swist GS-XD4080 DSP control module device, allowing the user to get the whole picture on one screen. Programs can be recalled and stored from and to your PCʼs hard drive, thus expanding the storage to become virtually limitless. The Guzauski-Swist DSP "G-S DSP" comes with a wide array of presets configured for precise integration into the acoustical environment in which it is installed.
Iso-Mounting Bracket System
The Guzauski-Swist Iso-Mounting Bracket System (patent pending) is the result of countless hours "behind the console", studio design and acoustic measurement. Larry Swist has designed many of the worlds finest and most notable recording facilities. Mick Guzauski can be found in the credits of countless hits and multi-platinum releases from the top labels around the globe. As Mick and Larry have been contributing to the professional audio and recording industry for over 40 years they have designed an innovative isolation system coupled with a bracket to deliver the ultimate monitoring experience while minimizing ear fatigue for those late nights and sessions that can go on for hours.
Guzauski-Swist professional studio monitor and pro audio systems are made in the U.S.A. with no compromises. Guzauski-Swist pro audio systems, studio monitors and accessories are made with precision components and the highest quality of craftsmanship and design.
Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System Features
- 12″ low resonance, long excursion driver in a sealed cabinet eliminating port turbulence noise
- 3″ Dome ATC mid range capable of high power handing and extended bandwidth which keeps the vocal frequency range away from crossover points
- 1″ Morel Soft dome Tweeter known for smooth and extended frequency response with exceptional power handling
- 3700 Watts of class D amplification in a separate rack chassis
- Rugged high current multi-pin Speakon connectors
- Enclosure design also allows both vertical and horizontal driver alignments
- Digital processor contains the very best AD/DA converters and analog components available today
- Integrated DSP with user definable room compensation equalization and delay
- AES Digital and analog inputs
Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System Specifications
- Type: Active 3-Way 2 Cubic Foot Sealed Enclosure
- 12″ Woofer 1000 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- 3″ Dome Mid-range 200 Watts @ 6 Ohms
- 1″ Dome Tweeter 350 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Power: 3.5 Kilowatts of Amplification
- Frequency Response: 28Hz-20kHz (+/- 2dB)
- Crossover Points: 3kHz and 380Hz @ 24dB/Octave
- Inputs: Analog and Digital (AES)
- Size: 14.5″H x 23.5″W x 15.5″D
- Weight: 70 lbs ea
- Amp Chassis: 2U 18″ Deep
- Processor Chassis: 1U 14″ Deep
- Current Draw: 12 Amps
Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System Includes
- Low Frequency Driver Enclosure
- Mid/High Frequency Driver Enclosure w/ Integrated Acoustical Decoupling System
- Mounting Bracket for Mid/High Frequency Enclosure
- GS-A3 Power Amplifier Module
- GS-XD4080 DSP Processor Module
- DB-25 Connector w/ XLR Breakout (1)
- 8-Pin Speakon Loudspeaker Cables (2)
- 4-Pin Speakon Mid & High Frequency Driver Wiring Harness (2)
Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System Downloads
- Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
- Guzauski-Swist DSP Control Software (PC)
What We Think
The Guzauski-Swist GS3A Stereo 2.0 Monitoring System will change your life; no joke. This is not a system where anything is hidden or restrained. But while this system allows for a very effective clinical analysis of the audio you are working with, there is an excitement which is this system inspires within the listener... and handily, at that. It seems like a given, considering the size/weight class we're talking about - but that's not really the case. Many "elite" systems with 15-inch woofers are actually quite bass-shy. The GS3As will make your pants flutter with every kick drum hit and tingle what's beneath with every deep note plucked on the bass. But best of all, you'll hear every frequency in linear fashion from top to bottom.
The GS3A cabinets are BIG, and they need stands appropriate to their size and weight. Never fear, though; Front End Audio can deliver exactly what you need.
- Front End Audio
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review