Genelec 8341A DSP Studio Monitor
The Genelec 8341A DSP Studio Monitor is a compact three-way studio monitor designed for those looking for more bass extension and higher SPL. The 8341 offers the perfect blend of size and performance.
The Genelec 8341A DSP Studio Monitor is for applications calling for extraordinary imaging, extended frequency response, short to medium listening distance or long, fatigue-free working hours, The 8341A is in an elite league of it's own. Being the ultimate point source monitor, the 8341A combines a number of unique Genelec innovations with sustainable manufacturing, but without a single compromise on sound.
The Genelec 8341A DSP Studio Monitor not only promotes faster and more consistent production decision making, but also longer listening time than traditional loudspeakers, because unnatural imaging, a main contributor to listener fatigue, is minimized. Dispersion is controlled over an unusually wide frequency range thanks to the large integrated waveguide (DCW) with the hidden dual woofers; and orientation may be either horizontal or vertical. It's looks are striking too, either way you turn them.
With the latest SAM technology included, 8341A always makes the best of the room and monitor placement. Use the Genelec GLM application and its auto-calibration function, based on experience from thousands of studios around the world, to compensate for detrimental room influence and delay, regardless if you work in mono, stereo or immersive formats.
NOTE: This listing is only for a single 8341A monitor. If you are looking to put together a stereo configuration from scratch, visit our listing for the Genelec 8341A DSP Monitor Package. It has everything that you need to be up and running out of the box, together with dedicated tech support from Front End Audio.
Genelec 8341A DSP Studio Monitor Features
- Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Versatile Mountings
- Protection Circuitry
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC) Driver Technology
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Active Crossovers
- Iso-Pod Stand
Genelec 8341A DSP Studio Monitor Specifications
- SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz - 37 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: +/- 1.5 dB (45 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions: 2x Oval Woofers 6 5/8 x 3 1/2 inch + Coaxial Midrange/Tweeter MDC 3 ½ / 3/4 inch + DCW
- Amp Power: Woofer 250 W + Midrange 150 W + Tweeter 150 W
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x XLR digital AES/EBU input , 1 x XLR digital AES/EBU output, 2 x RJ45 control network
- Dimensions: H 370 x W 237 x D 243 mm, 14 9/16 x 9 3/8 x 9 1/2 inch, with Iso-Pod
- Weight: 9.8 kg / 22lb
Genelec 8341A DSP Studio Monitor Includes
- 8341A DSP Studio Monitor
- Power Cable
- Manual (with Warranty Information)
Genelec 8341A DSP Studio Monitor (Single) Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review