Genelec 8030.LSE Power Pak Plus 5.1 Monitoring System
The Genelec 8030.LSE Power Pak Plus is a new 5.1 Monitoring System featuring 5 x Genelec 8030BPM Studio Monitors together with the NEW Genelec 7360 Subwoofer for larger rooms where a 10-inch subwoofer would better suit the space.
The Genelec 8030BPM features the rounded edges Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) which incorporates the advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW). The all-aluminium 8030B enclosure offers a rigid structure with thin walls and maximised internal volume. The curved reflex tube is flow optimized to increase the woofers low frequency extension and SPL capacity. 8030B features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive).
New drivers and electronics technology improve sound resolution making the 8030B ideal for music studios, mobile vans, digital workstations, radio and TV broadcasting.
The Genelec 7360APM Subwoofer combines the Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology with AutoCal and GLM control network technologies. Genelec state-of-the-art AutoCal allows to automatically align every subwoofer for level, timing, crossover phase and equalisation of room response anomalies. Providing extended low frequency performance, accurate tonal characteristics reproduction and high dynamic capabilities, the 7360A supports a distributed bass management architecture. This cost-effective package offers 7.1 channel analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters. A Class D amplifier unit is integrated into the enclosure and contains DSP crossover filters, driver overload and protection circuitry.
The 7360A is the low frequency monitoring tool for music studios, mobile vans, digital workstations, radio and TV broadcasting, providing outstanding sound clarity, definition and neutrality you can trust. Offering comfort, flexibility and unlimited configuration possibilities, you can now only focus on your creative work.
Genelec 8030.LSE Power Pak Plus 5.1 Monitoring System Features
- Compact, versatile nearfield monitor for project studios, workstations and surround components
- Special low distortion 5" woofer and 3/4" metal dome tweeter
- Separate 40-watt bass and treble amplifiers
- 108 dB SPL @ 1m (short term RMS; peak per pair with music material)
- Free field frequency response: 58 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2 dB)
- 11 1/4" high x 7" wide x 7 1/16" deep (height with Iso-Pod 11 13/16")
- New Smart subwoofers can be used with Genelec GLM network for full GLM 2.0 software functionalities, including wired volume control. They can also be used without a computer and network control as complete stand-alone systems using either Stored Settings or Manual Settings (DIP switch and rotary controls) for various adjustments and functionalities.
- Genelec GLM AutoCal measures the response in the listening area and applies relevant compensation in the subwoofer frequencies to minimise room acoustic resonance effects.
- An extended set of room response compensation filters allow for increased in-room calibration precision and customer-defined specific calibration curves.
- The Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) design provides extended low frequency performance, accurate tonal characteristics reproduction and high dynamic capabilities.
- New Smart subwoofers support both the traditional analogue bass management where the subwoofer handles both high- and low-pass filtering and a distributed bass management architecture, where subwoofer outputs are un-filtered and main Smart monitors apply the necessary high-pass filtering locally.
- A cost-effective package offering 7.1 analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters.
- The 9301 AES/EBU Multichannel Interface allows 7.1-channel digital audio sources to be connected to new Smart subwoofers via a single XLR subwoofer output link to cover all possible professional digital audio applications.
- Highly efficient Genelec designed Class D amplifiers combined with latest technology drivers allow the 7360 and 7370 to achieve substantially higher sound pressure level than their predecessors with high dynamic range, improved frequency response flatness and very low distortion. This means clean, neutral and fatigue-free audio reproduction at the sound pressure level of your choice, enabling you to work consistently and accurately.
- Highly efficient Class D amplifier technology represents a power-saving, environmentally-friendly solution.
- High system reliability thanks to advanced protection circuitry guaranteeing predictable production times.
- Universal mains input voltage allows easy connectivity to any mains power allowing use anywhere in the world.
- Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) switches the system to standby when no audio input is detected, providing significant power consumption savings.
- New Smart subwoofers feature a hardware bypass for simple monitoring check without subwoofer frequency response extension.
- Every single product is factory calibrated and fully evaluated for acoustic performance guaranteeing perfect similarity between products and consistent high performance.
- Elegant and minimalistic industrial design combining state-of-the-art function with aesthetics.
- New SAM systems are fully backward compatible, allowing easy expansion of an existing monitoring system.
- Genelec quality and reliability makes long term investments profitable and ensure outstanding audio quality experience.
Genelec 8030.LSE Power Pak Plus 5.1 Monitoring System Specifications
- Input format: Analog
- Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz: Greater-than or Equal-to 100 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material: Greater-than or Equal-to108 dB SPL @ 1m
- Bass: 5"
- Treble: 3/4" metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 3 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 58 Hz - 20 kHz (Â± 2 dB)
- Amplifier power /ch
- Bass: 40 W
- Treble: 40 W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D)
- mm: 285 x 189 x 178 mm (Height with Iso-Pod 299 mm)
- inches: 11 1/4 x 7 7/16 x 7 1/16" (Height with Iso-Pod 11 13/16")
- Speaker weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb)
- Power: 115V Operation Only
- Maximum sound pressure level: 109 dB
- Free field frequency response
- Main channels: 19 Hz 100 Hz (-6 dB)
- LFE channel: 19 Hz 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 3 dB (19 Hz 150 Hz)
- Drivers: 10 inch
- Amplifier power: 300 W (Class D)
- Dimensions H x W x D
- 527 x 462 x 363 mm
- 20 3/4 x 18 3/16 x 14 5/16 inch
- 27 kg
- 59 lb
- 7.1 analog XLR inputs / outputs
- 1 x input / 1 x output
- XLR digital AES/EBU
- 2 x RJ45 control network
- 2 Maximum short term sine wave sound pressure level averagedfrom 30 Hz to 85 Hz, measured in half space, on-axis, at 1 meter.
Genelec 8030.LSE Power Pak Plus 5.1 Monitoring System Includes
- 5 x 8030BPM Analog Studio Monitor
- 1 x 7360APM SAM Subwoofer
- 6 x IEC Power Cables
- User Guides
Genelec 8030.LSE Power Pak Plus 5.1 Monitoring System Downloads
- Genelec 8030BPM User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
- Genelec 7360APM User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
- 8030BPM Data Sheet (PDF)
- Genelec Bass Management User Guide (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review