Gauge ECM-47 Microphone
Front End Audio frequently has gear that has been opened. It is likely that we opened the item to show to a customer or to demo in our in-house studio. Regardless, our open box items are just like new and you will be hard pressed to tell that the unit was even opened. These products come with a full manufacturer's warranty, as well as our commitment to service. So if you don't mind an occasional fingerprint or a second layer of tape on the box, then you can grab a great deal today!
The Gauge ECM-47 Microphone is a multi-pattern condenser microphone that is exceptional for recording vocals, guitars, piano, drum overheads & all acoustic instruments. The Gauge ECM-47 Microphone utilizes the 6072 tube and a 6.5:1 dual bobbin transformer. Its clean warm sound and carefully contoured presence peak make it the perfect choice for all studio and broadcast applications.
Gauge ECM-47 Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mv/Pa (94db SPL @ 1kHz)
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB (A weighted IEC 651)
- Max SPL: 135db for 0.5% @ 1kHz:
- Capsule diameter: 1.38"" (35mm)
- Membrane Thickness: 6 Microns
- Connector 1: Three-pin Male XLR
- Connector 2: Five-pin XLR
- Polar Pattern: Multi-pattern (External 9-pattern switch).
Gauge ECM-47 Microphone Includes
- ECM-47 Microphone
- Hardwood Case
- Power Supply
- Shock Mount
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review