Ferrofish A32 Dante AD/DA Converter
The Ferrofish A32 Dante AD/DA Converter supports a wealth of audio formats - making it an exceptional choice for a myriad of environments. Designed for professional recording applications the A32 is feature rich and ideal for small and large recording studios.
Alternatively, with an interconnection of two A32 DANTEs, a live recording on the computer of up to 64 channels is possible at any time. In this case, a separate sound card (such as, for example, when using the ADAT or MADI ports) is not necessary. The intuitive operating concept and the redundancy options, as well as the multiple submix and routing possibilities, make the A32 DANTE an ideal component of every DANTE interconnected system.
The A32 Dante supports a wealth of audio formatsmaking it an exceptional choice for a myriad of environments. The unit supports 64 channels of MADI I/O, 32 channels of ADAT optical I/O, and 32 channels of analog I/O. Additionally, any ADAT optical connector can be used alternatively as an S/PDIF or AES/EBU interface. Because of this wealth of I/O choices, the unit is also a very capable audio format converter while simultaneously functioning as an AD / DA converter. Audio can be freely routed (in groups of 8) between all interfaces. As an example, it is possible to use the first 32 Dante channels for converting to analog while using the remaining 32 Dante channels to connect the A32 Dante with ADAT equipment.
With its Dante audio networking capability, the new Ferrofish A32 Dante makes a terrific choice for studio, live, and installed applications. By utilizing uncompressed, multi-channel digital media networking technology with near-zero latency and synchronization, the A32 Dante is designed to eliminate the unsightly and often trouble prone mass of cables utilized in large scale productions or AV installations. Dante does away with heavy, expensive analog or multicore cabling, replacing it with low-cost, easily-available CAT5e, CAT6, or fiber optic cable for a clean, lightweight, and economical solution over a single, standard IP network.
Ferrofish A32 Dante AD/DA Converter Features
- 4x TFT Screens allow complete control of all levels and settings
- One Key Control allows easy control of all functions
- 64 analog channels are visible the same time, peak and level display
- No need to study the manual, multi language help pages guides available
- Preset Management
- Extensive routing/mixing possibilities
- Individual delay-compensation of all analog outputs
- DSP Plugin Mainframe
- Headphone /submix output for easy control
Ferrofish A32 Dante AD/DA Converter Specifications
- 64 DANTE in / 64 DANTE out
- 32 balanced inputs, 32kHz - 192kHz
- 400MHz Sharc DSP processes all 384 audio channels
- Thermal stabilized oscillator with very low jitter and high stability
- 64 MADI in/out optical and coaxial
- MIDI over MADI
- 4x ADAT TOSLINK inputs
- 4x ADAT TOSLINK outputs
- SMUX up to 192kHz
- BNC Wordclock
- MIDI in/out plugs
Ferrofish A32 Dante AD/DA Converter Includes
- Ferrofish A32 Dante AD/DA Converter
- Power Supply
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review