The Ferrofish A16 MkII AD/DA Converter is a fantastic update to the already fantastic Ferrofish A16 AD/DA Converter. Designed with professional recording applications in mind, the A16 MkII is a feature packed converter leaving nothing to be desired.You just gotta hear the Ferrofish A16 MkII to know the difference!
Besides improving the excellent audio performance of the A16, Ferrofish also added some exciting new features. For example, the two TFT displays make configuration and control a breeze, and with the new MADI interface its easy to cascaded units to further increase the overall I/O of the system.
The 1RU unit features 16 balanced TRS I/O with 24-bit 192 kHz conversion and utilizes a 32-bit high performance ARM processor. It also features optical MADI I/O including MIDI over MADI, BNC Word Clock in and out, as well as 2x ADAT for an additional 16 channels of digital I/O.
Ferrofish A16 MkII AD/DA Converter Features
- Analog: 16 balanced TRS I/O 24 bit / 192 kHz converters
- MADI: optical MADI I/O (incl. MIDI over MADI)
- ADAT: 2 x ADAT I/O (16 ch
- BNC Wordclock
- Two TFT displays with high-res level metering on all inputs and outputs
- Input-gain and output-levels individually adjustable for each channel
- 32 bit high performance ARM(TM) processor
- Easy channel assignment with the graphical routing software
- Preset management
- Key lock
- SMUX control
- Remote software for the A16 MK-II via MIDI or MADI (MIDI over MADI)
- Cascading of multiple A16 MK-II via MADI
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review