Electro Voice RE510 Handheld Condenser Microphone
The Electro Voice RE510 Handheld Condenser Microphone is a professional supercardioid condenser vocal microphone featuring a 5/8-inch diameter capsule, advanced electronic design, and best of all a sound that enhances any vocal performance. The RE510 is designed especially for vocalists!
The Electro Voice RE510 Handheld Condenser Microphone's ’s 5/8-inch diameter, self-biased condenser capsule offers the warmth of a larger capsule design without sacrificing off-axis performance or transient response. A supercardioid polar pattern enhances acoustic isolation and off-axis rejection while a low-frequency roll-off switch tailors the low end for any application.
The high frequency response of the Electro Voice RE510 has been designed to provide just the right amount of definition and “air” without the stridency so common in other condenser vocal microphones. The low frequency response of the Electro Voice RE510 in combination with the low frequency selector switch provides versatility that was designed to be truly useful. With the low frequency selector switch in the rolled off position, the low end of the Electro Voice RE510 is tailored to compensate for proximity effect and provides full, clean sound without muddiness. When increased low end is desired, placing the low frequency selector switch in the flat position adds just enough warmth to be noticeable, but not overbearing.
The wide bandwidth, high SPL handling capability, and low frequency selector switch of the Electro Voice RE510 also make it a versatile instrument microphone for most any application. The low frequency selector switch is securely located beneath the ball screen and can’t be changed inadvertently.
Electro Voice RE510 Handheld Condenser Microphone Features
- 5/8" Diameter self biased condenser capsule offers the warmth of a larger capsule design without sacrificing off-axis performance or transient response
- Low-frequency roll-off switch enables tailoring of low-frequency response to meet application requirements
- Supercardioid polar pattern for superior feedback rejection and acoustic isolation
- Modern high-speed electronic design for extremely low distortion, and outstanding transient response
- High current differential output stage can drive long microphone cables without loss of performance
- Warm Grip handle for more comfortable feel
- Multistage pop filter eliminates breath pop noises
Electro Voice RE510 Handheld Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Generating Element: Self-Biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage, 1 KHz: -52 dBV/Pa (2.5 mV)
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Clipping Level, 1 KHz: +2 dBV
- Maximum SPL, 1 KHz: 146 dB SPL (1% THD)
- Self-Noise: 22 dBA
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72 dB (@ 94 dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Power: Phantom Supply 48 Vdc, positive at pins 2 & 3
- Dimensions: Length= 7.15" (182 mm), Diameter= 2.0" (51 mm), Shank= 0.80: (20 mm)
- Weight: 9.2 oz. (260 g)
Electro Voice RE510 Handheld Condenser Microphone Includes
- Electro Voice RE510 Handheld Condenser Mic
- Stand Adapter
- Soft Zippered Gig Bag
Electro Voice RE510 Handheld Condenser Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review