Electro Voice 635N/D-B Omnidirectional Interview Microphone (Black)
Designed for ruggedness, the 635N/D's and 635N/D-B's are suited for electronic news production (ENG), electronic field pro-duction (EFP), television, film and radio remotes and demanding PA applications.Electro Voice 635N/D-B Details
The Electro-Voice 635N/D and 635N/D-B dynamic omnidirectional microphones are offspring of the legendary 635A microphone. Built with the same rugged design of the 635A, the 635N/D and 635N/D-B offer a new neodymium N/DYM ® magnet structure for greater sensitivity. Designed for increased ruggedness to meet the demands of exacting professional applications, the 635N/D's and 635N/D-B's are ideally suited for electronic news production (ENG), electronic field pro-duction (EFP), television, film and radio remotes and demanding PA applications.
The microphone's Acoustalloy ® diaphragm permits a very smooth response over a wide frequency range, yet it withstands high humidity and temperature extremes, corrosive effects of salt air and severe mechanical shocks. The diaphragm is protected from dust and magnetic particles by a carefully designed integral windscreen and blast filter. The windscreen provides excellent protection from wind noise, excessive sibilance and annoying "P-popping". This helps minimize the need for an external windscreen for outdoor use.
The 635N/D-B comes in semigloss black for "on camera" use. The increased output level and low sensitivity to mechanical shock make the 635N/D and 635N/D-B excellent for interviews, sporting events, special effects and voiceovers. Both microphones come with the 311 stand adapter.
Electro Voice 635N/D-B Features
- Dynamic handheld microphone
- Same "hammer-like" toughness of the 635A
- Added output and sensitivity with neodymium magnet structure
- Camera black finish
- Transducer Dynamic (with Neodymium Magnet)
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response 80 Hz - 13 kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level not specified by manufacturer
- Power Requirements None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power
- Output Impedance 150 Ohms
- Output Connectors XLR-3M Type
- Dimensions 5.84 x 1.42" (148 x 36mm) LxDiameter
- Weight 6 oz. (170 g)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review