Earthworks TC30MP Omnidirectional Microphones
The Earthworks TC30MP Omnidirectional Microphones are a matched pair of TC30 designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects. With near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern and SPL rating of 150dB, the TC30MP captures rich and consistent detail at any position around the capsule.
The Earthworks TC30MP Omnidirectional Microphones are a matched pair of the Earthworks TC30, perfect for recording and live performances.
With a whopping SPL rating of 150dB the Earthworks TC30MP has plenty of headroom, so there is no need to worry about distortion, even with the loudest instruments. And there is no proximity effect, so you can get the Earthworks TC30MP as close as you want to the sound source.
With an extended 9Hz – 30kHz ruler-flat frequency response, the result is a more accurate representation of the original sound. Its transient response is ultra fast, handling sharp attacks with ease, while still picking up all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing. The Earthworks TC30MP is time coherent, precisely capturing high and low frequency sounds with no phase errors, which will smear transients and create other time related distortions.
Its near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern is uniform across all specified frequencies, letting the Earthworks TC30MP capture rich and consistent detail at any position around the capsule.
Designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects.
Earthworks TC30MP Omnidirectional Microphones Features
- Matched pair of the Earthworks TC30 Omni Microphones
- Ideal for a wide variety of instruments and vocals, including acoustic guitar, string instruments and piano
- Frequency response goes to 30kHz
- Fast, clean impulse performance yields a remarkably transparent sound
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Accurate and uncolored
- No handling noise, no proximity effect and is very forgiving in terms of placement
- Effortlessly handle high sound pressure levels up to 150dB SPL while simultaneously capturing subtle details
- Fast impulse response and diaphragm settling time
- Exceptional flat frequency response and are time coherent, so they sound natural and uncolored
Earthworks TC30MP Omnidirectional Microphones Applications
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
Earthworks TC30MP Omnidirectional Microphones Specifications
- Frequency Response: 9Hz to 30kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 150dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65O balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 26dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D (Per Mic): 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
- Weight (Per Mic): .5 lb. (225g)
Earthworks TC30MP Omnidirectional Microphones Includes
- Matched Pair of Earthworks TC30 Omnidirectional Microphone
- 2 x MC1 Microphone Clips
- User Manual
- 15 Year Warranty
Earthworks TC30MP Omnidirectional Microphones Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review