Earthworks TC25 Omnidirectional Microphone
The Earthworks TC25 Omnidirectional Microphone is a pre-polarized condenser mic designed for recording and live performances. It features a linear free-field frequency response from 9Hz to 25kHz, fast impulse response, very low handling noise, uniform polar pattern, and very high SPL handling capabilities with no proximity effect.
The Earthworks TC25 Omnidirectional Microphone is designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects.
With a whopping SPL rating of 150dB the Earthworks TC25 has plenty of headroom, so there is no need to worry about distortion, even with the loudest instruments. And there is no proximity effect, so you can get the Earthworks TC25 as close as you want to the sound source.
With an extended 9Hz – 25kHz ruler-flat frequency response, the result is a more accurate representation of the original sound. Its transient response is ultra fast, handling sharp attacks with ease, while still picking up all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing. The Earthworks TC25 is time coherent, precisely capturing high and low frequency sounds with no phase errors, which will smear transients and create other time related distortions.
Its near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern is uniform across all specified frequencies, letting the microphone capture rich and consistent detail at any position around the capsule.
Designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects.
Earthworks TC25 Omnidirectional Microphone Features
- General-purpose omni
- Ideal for a wide variety of instruments and vocals, including acoustic guitar, string instruments and piano
- Frequency response goes to 25kHz
- For live sound the TC25 can be used for close miking instrument amps, drums or brass
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Accurate and uncolored
- Effortlessly handle high sound pressure levels up to 150dB SPL while simultaneously capturing subtle details
- Fast impulse response and diaphragm settling time
- Exceptional flat frequency response and are time coherent, so they sound natural and uncolored
Earthworks TC25 Omnidirectional Microphone Applications
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
Earthworks TC25 Omnidirectional Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 9Hz to 25kHz ±1/-3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 150dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65O balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 26dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 165mm x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .35 lb. (160g)
Earthworks TC25 Omnidirectional Microphone Includes
- Earthworks TC25 Omnidirectional Microphone
- MC1 Microphone Clip
- User Manual
- 15 Year Warranty
Earthworks TC25 Omnidirectional Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review