Earthworks SR30/HC Hypercardioid Microphone
Front End Audio frequently has gear that has been used briefly for demonstration purposes. Expect these items to have minor cosmetic issues but rest assured that these issues do not have any affect on the functionality, playability or performance of the item. These units have been inspected and/or tested and come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty, as well as our commitment to service. Please note, Demo items are priced to move fast so no other discounts or promotional codes can be applied to our already discounted prices.
The Earthworks SR30/HC Hypercardioid Microphone is a multi-purpose hypercardioid condenser microphone designed for instrument miking in live performance and studio recording environments. This precision engineered hypercardioid condenser designed for acoustic string instruments, brass, woodwinds, piano, vocals and drums.
A natural performer, the Earthworks SR30/HC Hypercardioid Microphone delivers a transparent, true to life sound no matter what the instrument.
Sonic timbre and frequency response stay uniform across the entire front of the microphone capsule, helping capture the true character of your instrument.
Its near-perfect hypercardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement and ensuring more gain before feedback. With over 30dB of off-axis rejection, the Earthworks SR30/HC is ideally suited for capturing audio in highly ambient environments and near monitor speakers.
With a lighting fast transient response, the Earthworks SR30/HC handles sharp attacks with ease, while still capture all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing. With an SPL rating of 139dB, the Earthworks SR30/HC delivers exceptional reproduction of without distortion.
Ideal for acoustic string instruments, brass, woodwinds, piano and drums.
Earthworks SR30/HC Hypercardioid Microphone Features
- Extended frequency response to 30kHz
- Multi-purpose directional microphone
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Less leakage
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier louder attacks
Earthworks SR30/HC Hypercardioid Microphone Applications
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
- Live Vocals
- Studio Vocals
Earthworks SR30/HC Hypercardioid Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 30kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65O balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 16dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 212mm x x 22mm (8.4 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .5 lb (225g)
Earthworks SR30/HC Hypercardioid Microphone Includes
- Earthworks SR30/HC Hypercardioid Microphone (Demo)
- MC1 Microphone Clip
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Earthworks SR30/HC Hypercardioid Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review