Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone
Front End Audio frequently has gear that has been used briefly for demonstration purposes. Expect these items to have minor cosmetic issues but rest assured that these issues do not have any affect on the functionality, playability or performance of the item. These units have been inspected and/or tested and come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty, as well as our commitment to service. Please note, Demo items are priced to move fast so no other discounts or promotional codes can be applied to our already discounted prices.
The Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone is an instrument gooseneck microphone designed for live performance and studio recording environments. Its uniquely designed small head and flexible neck will allow you to get into difficult places such as under the strings of an acoustic string bass.
The Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone is designed to provide an ultra flexible miking option and is ideal for a wide range of acoustic and electric instruments, as well as orchestra and choir.
The Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone provides you with astounding audio quality. Thanks to its flexible gooseneck, the Earthworks P30/C-W provides extra simplicity when trying to find that sweet spot. Instead of having to reposition the whole microphone or mic stand, simply flex the gooseneck to quickly reposition the microphone. Its uniquely designed small microphone head also allows you to get into difficult places, such as under the strings of an acoustic string bass.
The Earthworks P30/C-W’s near-perfect cardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement, ensuring more gain before feedback and virtually eliminating phasing issues when using multiple microphones. With over 30dB of rear rejection the Earthworks P30/C-W is ideal for live performances or recording environments where there may be bleed from surrounding instruments.
It handles transients with ease, reproducing every detail no matter how sharp or subtle. Handling up to 139dB SPL without distortion, it’s nearly impossible to overload the Earthworks P30/C-W, even with the loudest instruments.
Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone Features
- 30kHz Frequency response
- Easily mic guitars and other instruments, then re-position the microphone without moving the stand or boom
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- More gain before feedback
- Picks up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone
- Near perfect polar response allows them to be placed closer to a choir with no spotlighting
- Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- Can be used for stringed, woodwind and percussion instruments
Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone Applications
- Acoustic Guitar
- Bass Amp
- Brass Instruments
- Guitar Amp
- String Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 30kHz ±2dB at 12 inches (30.5cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65O balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 16dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Color: White
- Dimensions L x D: 275mm x 22mm (10.75 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .22 lb. (100g)
Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone Includes
- Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone (Demo)
- MC1 Microphone Clip
- PW1 Foam Windscreen
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone Downloads
- Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone User Manual (PDF)
- Earthworks P30/C-W Cardioid Periscope Microphone Data Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review