Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone
The Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone offers spectacular results allowing you hear more detail with greater clarity. Featuring patented technologies for high intelligibility and uniform off-axis response, the FMR500HD/HC high definition hypercordioid mic provides more gain before feedback in addition to incredible RFI rejection.
The Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone is a 19 inch high definition hypercardioid mic with gooseneck having rigid center and flex at both ends designed for high intelligibility and uniform off-axis response to ensure that the orator is always heard and well understood at the front, at the sides, below or above the mic.
The Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone is a FlexMic™ Series podium mic designed for permanent installation in podiums and other surfaces for speech applications. It is ideal for use in civic centers, theatres, churches, houses of congress and more.
Whether it is a seasoned professional or a public speaking novice stepping up to the microphone, the Earthworks FlexMic™ FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone has you covered. Optimized for speech, the Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone features a frequency response out to 40kHz and excellent phase response that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation.
The near-perfect polar response of the Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone provides incredible coverage and freedom of movement for the speaker. Whether speaking above, below or to either side of the microphone, every word will be reproduced with incredible clarity and intelligibility up to 90 degrees off-axis. This wider coverage also means that a single Earthworks microphones can be used to properly cover more than one speaker.
With 32dB or rear rejection, the Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone delivers more gain before feedback and exceptional isolation from unwanted sound sources.
The Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone is ideal for civic, corporate, court, government or worship spaces.
The Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone features a slim yet sturdy 7mm gooseneck that stays put when adjusted, while providing low profile sightlines. The gooseneck utilizes the latest in flex materials to virtually eliminate handling and movement noise.
A metal mesh windscreen coupled with layers of foam prevent the loud pop inducing bursts of stop consonants from reaching the microphone. For outdoor events, an additional foam windscreen accessory (FMW2) is available to help eliminate noise from high mph winds. Optional PMM1 permanent mount accessory available separately.
Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone Features
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- Handles up to 139dB SPL
- No handling noise
- High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- RFI resistant
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Gooseneck with rigid center and flex at both ends
- Orators can speak above, below or to either side of the microphone
- Maintains the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility
Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone Applications
- Performance Art Centers
- Corporate Boardrooms
- Educational Facilities
- Civic Centers
Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 40kHz ±2dB at 12 inches (30cm)
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100O, balanced (50O ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Gooseneck: Rigid Center with 2.5in. to 3in. Flex on Both Ends
- Gooseneck Diameter: .316 in. (8mm)
- Base Diameter: .860 in. (22mm)
- Length: 19" (475mm)
- Weight: .25 lb. (25g)
Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone Includes
- Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone
- OMW1 Foam Windscreen
- Lock Nut
- 15 Year Warranty
Earthworks FMR500HD/HC Podium Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review