Earthworks C30/C Cardioid Hanging Microphone
Front End Audio frequently has gear that has been used briefly for demonstration purposes. Expect these items to have minor cosmetic issues but rest assured that these issues do not have any affect on the functionality, playability or performance of the item. These units have been inspected and/or tested and come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty, as well as our commitment to service. They also include all accessories and paperwork as if you purchased it brand new. Please note, Demo items are priced to move fast so no other discounts or promotional codes can be applied to our already discounted prices.
The Earthworks C30/C Cardioid Hanging Microphone is a gooseneck condenser mic with 30’ (9m) cable designed for installation in churches and other venues. It provides pristine audio quality without spotlighting and more gain before feedback while picking up almost no sound from the rear of the mic. The Earthworks C30/C Cardioid Hanging Microphone has a unique design and presents the perfect solution to installation challenge – the traditional solution is to use an angle guide on the microphone’s lead to aim towards the performance venue. The problem with this approach is that either a very small microphone had to be used to keep aimable weight within practical limits or locate the microphone’s electronics at some considerable distance from the element inviting losses and noise.
The Solution - Earthworks C30 ChoirMic
The Earthworks C30/C ChoirMic™ is the ultimate problem solver for miking choirs and other venues with high ceilings.
With its wide pickup pattern at all frequencies, you can easily cover large groups with just a few microphones. The Earthworks C30/C will reproduce the sound of the choir with incredible articulation and no spotlighting, so no one voice outshines the rest. Instead, the choir will sound like a unified voice. With over 30dB of rear rejection, the Earthworks C30/C has more gain before feedback while picking up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone.
The Earthworks C30/C features a small microphone head attached to a flexible mini gooseneck, which allows quick and precise positioning of the microphone. The 30’ (9m) attached Canare® Star Quad cable resists twisting due to temperature and humidity changes, so you can rest assured that the microphone will stay put once it has been properly aimed. Measuring just .86 inches (22mm) in diameter at its largest point, the Earthworks C30/C practically disappears from view when installed, providing a low profile miking solution.
Earthworks C30/C Cardioid Hanging Microphone Features
- Black finish hanging microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- 30kHz Frequency response optimized for vocals
- Near-perfect polar pattern with high rejection of sounds from the rear of the microphone
- No spotlighting
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- More gain before feedback
- Electronics housed in microphone
- Prevents RFI (radio-frequency interference)
- Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- Comes with 30 foot balanced, twisted pair Canare cable
Earthworks C30/C Cardioid Hanging Microphone Applications
- Conferencing / Installed Sound
Earthworks C30/C Cardioid Hanging Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz, ±2dB at 12 inches (30.5cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic IC30nput: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedence: 100O balanced (50O each pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Finish: Black
- Dimensions L x D: 324mm x 22mm (12.75 x .860 inches)
- Attached Cable: 30 feet (9.14m) Canare Star Quad
- Weight: .22 lb. (100g) mic only, 1.2 lb (544.3g) with 30' cable
Earthworks C30/C Cardioid Hanging Microphone Includes
- C30/C Cardioid Hanging Microphone
- PW1 Foam Windscreen
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review