Earthworks ADP2 RCA Adapter
The Earthworks ADP2 RCA Adapter is a simple XLR to RCA adapter that connects the M30BX Measurement Microphone to any device with an RCA input.
The Earthworks ADP2 RCA Adapter allows the battery powered M30BX Measurement Microphone to be connected to any device with an RCA input. This is especially useful when driving unbalanced sound cards directly on your mobile computing device. There is also a small plunger inside the XLR connector that operates an internal battery “on/off” switch that will help preserve battery life. So there is no need for a power “on/off” switch. Just plug in the ADP2 XLR to RCA adapter and the M30BX “powers on.” Remove the XLR connector or ADP2 RCA Adapter and the M30BX powers off.
Earthworks ADP2 RCA Adapter Features
- XLR to RCA adapter designed for the M30BX Measurement Microphone
- Connects the M30BX Measurement Microphone to any device with an RCA input
- Drives un-balanced inputs of sound cards directly
Earthworks ADP2 RCA Adapter Specifications
- Manufacturer: Earthworks
- Product: ADP2 RCA Adapter
- Type: Audio
- Category: Accessory
- Compatibility: M30BX Measurement Microphone
- Connectors: XLR & RCA
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review