Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle Condenser Microphone
The Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle Condenser Microphone is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone with spring-suspended retro styling. Ideal for live vocal performance use, or single-micing small acoustic ensembles.
The Myrtle has the most classic vintage styling of any Ear Trumpet Labs mics, with a design pedigree straight from the 1930s. The sound, however, is a wonder of modern acoustic design that thrives in current stage environments. The Myrtle takes the warm, detailed sound and astonishing feedback rejection of Edwina, and adds a low end tuned for accurately capturing acoustic instruments from any distance. The Myrtle's sweet spot extends from 6 inches out and she has the low noise and natural clarity to work wonderfully in the studio as well.
Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle Condenser Microphone Features
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle Condenser Microphone Specifications
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
- POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 - 15K hz (-3dB)
- SENSITIVITY: -38.6dB (12 mV/Pa)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm
- NOISE LEVEL (A-weighted): <17 dBA
- POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power
- WEIGHT: 1 lb (6.1 lbs cased)
- DIMENSIONS: 12 x 6 1/2 x 1 3/4; head is 3 in diameter
Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle Condenser Microphone Includes
- Myrtle microphone
- Metal tool case with foam padding, 15" x 10" x 4 1/2"
- Mic clip
Ear Trumpet Labs Myrtle Condenser Microphone Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Looks awesome and sounds awesome. Have recorded a mix of instruments and vocals on it and all is great. Can't wait to use it with band to perform live.