Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine Condenser Microphone
The Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine Condenser Microphone is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone spring-suspended in a large, elegant copper ring. Tuned for live performance use, ideal for micing small acoustic ensembles.
Josephine has the clarity, gain, feedback resistance, and full, natural frequency response to change the game when it comes to live single-mic situations. The Josephine has a pleasing high end with no harshness, and a sound that performers, audiences, and engineers all describe as astonishingly natural.
The Josephine can also bring that winning sound into the studio, capturing vocals and acoustic instruments with straight forward clarity.
Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine Condenser Microphone Features
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close vocal use on the loudest of stages with excellent feedback rejection
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine Condenser Microphone Specifications
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
- POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 - 17K hz (-3dB)
- SENSITIVITY: -38.8dB (11 mV/Pa)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm
- NOISE LEVEL (A-weighted): <17 dBA
- POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power
- WEIGHT: 1 lb (6.1 lbs cased)
- DIMENSIONS: 12 x 8 1/2 x 3; head is 3 in diameter
Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine Condenser Microphone Includes
- Josephine microphone
- Metal tool case with foam padding
- Mic clip
Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine Condenser Microphone Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review