Ear Trumpet Labs Chantelle Condenser Microphone
The Ear Trumpet Labs Chantelle Condenser Microphone is a end-address large-diaphragm condenser with flexible pivoting body, very feedback resistant, excellent for live vocals and acoustic instruments.
Chantelle was created to be the best available live vocal mic. It brings the clarity, warmth, and character of a large diaphragm capsule to a beautiful low-profile body ideal for close-micing. The Chantelle has a smooth high end with no harshness and a very gentle upper-midrange emphasis. The mic also incorporates a full foam pop filter for great plosive protection. With exceptional feedback rejection, it can be used on even the loudest of stages. The warm, present tone is also great on acoustic instruments.
Ear Trumpet Labs Chantelle Condenser Microphone Features
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Side or end address, using pivoting bracket
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close vocal use on the loudest of stages with excellent feedback rejection
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
Ear Trumpet Labs Chantelle Condenser Microphone Specifications
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
- POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 - 15K hz (-3dB)
- SENSITIVITY: -49dB (4 mV/Pa)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm
- NOISE LEVEL (A-weighted): <17 dBA
- POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power
- WEIGHT: 1 lb (4 lbs cased)
- DIMENSIONS: 8 x 2 x 2; head is 2 in diameter
Ear Trumpet Labs Chantelle Condenser Microphone Includes
- Chantelle microphone
- Metal tool case with foam padding, 11 x 6 x 3"
- Mic clip
Ear Trumpet Labs Chantelle Condenser Microphone Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was so happy to receive my beautiful Ear Trumpet Lab mic in just a couple of days.
I got to use it for the first time on my gig last week and it worked amazingly well! Gorgeous tone, fabulous presence and audience members were impressed with it's artful beauty!
Front End Audio was a joy to work with and I will definitely be purchasing from them again.