Dynaudio M3VE Studio Monitors
The Dynaudio M3VE Studio Monitors are the ultimate main monitoring solution, combining world-class driver and cabinet technology from Dynaudio! Bundled as a matched left and right stereo pair, take you monitors to the next level!
The Dynaudio M3VE Studio Monitors take monitoring to a whole new level with a significant upgrade from its predecessor - the renowned M3A 3-way monitor. With Dynaudio ESOTAR driver technology, the M3VE's take over where most other monitor systems give up. Attention to detail, underpinned by a 22Hz - 21kHz frequency response and beyond 133dB SPL, M3VE leaves no room for desire in terms of resolution, range or power.
Dynaudio M3VE Studio Monitors Features
- Three-Way Main Monitor
- Handcrafted drivers
- For in-wall or free standing setups
- Passive MF/HF crossover
- Made in Denmark
- Unique linear phase frequency response
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 25kHz
- Dual 12" ESOTAR² Woofers, aluminum voice coil
- Dual 6" Midrange drivers, MSP cone, 75mm aluminum voice coil
- 1.1" (28mm) ESOTAR² Soft-dome tweeter, aluminum voice coil
- Max. SPL (short term peak @ 1m): 133 SPL
- Heavy internal damping for minimum cabinet resonance
- Dimensions: 555mm (W) x 775mm (H) x 505mm (D)
- Weight: 143 lbs./ 65 kg.
Dynaudio M3VE Studio Monitors Specifications
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 22 Hz - 21 kHz
- Peak SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): > 133 dB peak
- Amplifier minimum: 2 x Lab.gruppen PLM10000Q
- Resonance Frequency: 24 Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 145 liters
- Bass Principle: Bass reflex
- Tweeter: Esotar² 28 mm soft dome Magnetic fluid, Metal rear chamber, Pure alu wire voice coil, 4 mm die-cast alu front, Neodym magnet material
- Midranges: 15 cm with 75 mm diameter pure aluminum wire voice coil, one-piece molded MSP cone
- Woofer: Esotar 30 cm with 75 mm diameter pure copper wire voice-coil, MSP-cone, long stroke
- Weight: 65 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 555 x 775 x 505 mm
- Cabinet: 25mm MDF, strategically braced and damped. Low turbulence reflex-ports. Separate chambers for each woofer.
- Crossover: Woofers/hightone: active dsp-based, in-amp Lake processor. Midrange/tweeter: passive wir air-coils only, low dielectrium capacitors and zero-compression resistors.
Dynaudio M3VE Studio Monitors Includes
- 2x M3VE Monitors
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These monitors are bright. They are almost too bright, but knowing this allows you to use them to your advantage when mixing verb and equalizing troublesome instruments.
They don't sound like your car, or your home sound system, so getting a mix on these sounding like what you want to hear there won't translate to the real world.
This means that if you can only afford one set of monitors, these may not be for you. If you want a set of monitors that won't lie to your face and tell you that you're pretty all the time, then these might be your holy grail that sit next to your iMac like they do in my studio.