Dynaudio LYD-8 Studio Monitor
The Dynaudio LYD-8 Studio Monitor series is a redefinition of Dynaudio's previous professional products, and LYD-8 is the biggest of them all.
With its 8'' MSP woofer and advanced DSP, the Dynaudio LYD-8 provides outstanding performance and a low-end precision you won't believe. Perfect for smaller studios and home setups. A ferrit magnet system with vented pole piece for accurate driver control. Large diameter voice coil surrounds the magnet for superior linearity. The aluminium voice coil and wire are low mass so its transient response is quick and accurate. To ensure the ideal mix between stiffness, weight, and dampening for unrivalled accuracy, we mould the diaphragm and dust cap in one piece with our proprietary Magnesium Silicate Polymer.
Dynaudio LYD-8 Studio Monitor Features
- Nearfield Monitor with 8" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 50W HF/80W LF and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Made in Denmark
Dynaudio LYD-8 Studio Monitor Specifications
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 22 kHz
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 112 dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 3900 Hz
- Tweeter: 28mm Soft dome
- Woofer: 8''
- Amplifier: HF 50W/LF 80W Class-D
- I/O Connectors: XLR Balanced: RCA Unbalanced
- Dimensions: 234 x 369 x 328 mm
- Weight: 10.2 kg
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review