The Dynaudio LYD-5 Studio Monitor is Dynaudio's premium small-format near-field monitor. With its low volume precision, LYD is the perfect fit for smaller setups and home studios.
The Dynaudio LYD-5 uses lightweight aluminium wire and voice coils in its handmade drive units, along with a state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier with a 96 kHz / 24bit signal path and DSP used just right to provide outstanding performance. The aluminium voice coil and wire are low mass so its transient response is quick and accurate. To ensure the ideal mix between stiffness, weight, and dampening for unrivalled accuracy, we mould the diaphragm and dust cap in one piece with our proprietary Magnesium Silicate Polymer.
Dynaudio LYD-5 Studio Monitor Features
- Nearfield Monitor with 5" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 2 x 50W and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Made in Denmark
Dynaudio LYD-5 Studio Monitor Specifications
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 22 kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): 106 dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Freq.: 5200 Hz
- Tweeter: 28mm Soft Dome
- Woofer: 5''
- Amplifier: HF 50W/LF 50W Class-D
- I/O Connectors: XLR Balanced: RCA Unbalanced
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 x 260 x 211mm
- Weight: 5.7kg
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review