Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors
Front End Audio acquires previously owned gear through our Buy-Back program. You can purchase used gear at a great price but there are no manufacturer warranties with these items. These items have been inspected and/or tested by our staff to make sure each one is in working condition and comes with our commitment to service. This pair of Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors look and function great and come in their original manufacturer packaging.
The Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors are a two-way active studio monitor for your home or professional studio. Equipped with a bi-amplifier that boasts 100W of continuous power for powering its 7" woofer and 1.1" soft dome tweeter, the BM5 MKIII is designed to offer maximum headroom with minimal distortion.
The Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors extended excursion 7" woofer uses a 75 mm pure aluminum wire voice coil and provides bass frequency response down to 42 Hz. The HF waveguide in front of the tweeter lends to less acoustical reflections and a more accurate sweet spot in the mix position.
The Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors also features HF, MF and LF analog room filter settings to help you tailor your monitors to your acoustic space, and high-pass filters at 60 and 80 Hz for matching with a subwoofer.
Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors Features
- Higher SPL and greater frequency and power response to many others in its class
- Dual-branded IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 Speaker Stand to angle your monitors slightly upwards or downwards in order to match your listening position
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover
- 118dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 42Hz-24kHz
- Extended bass with BM9S II or 14S II precision subwoofers
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors Includes
- 2x Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors
- 2x Power Cables
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review