DPA SMK4061 Stereo Miking Kit
DPA SMK4061 Stereo Miking KitDPA SMK4061 Stereo Miking Kit Details
The SMK4061 Stereo Microphone Kit is a cost-effective and flexible stereo recording solution aimed at project studios and for discreet mic setup on stage.
The SMK4061 combines two DPA 4061s omnidirectional miniature microphones, Lo-Sens, with a variety of mounting accessories. These include the BLM6000 Boundary Layer Mount, which can be used in conjunction with a 4061 (or any of DPAâ?s miniature mics) to place the mic on a reflective boundary such as a floor, wall, ceiling, piano lid etc, enabling them to capture the ambient sound of the area. The sound captured from this â?pressure zoneâ has higher sensitivity, clarity and intelligibility compared to the sound captured from the "free air" and serves as a kind of acoustical zoom.
Also included in the kit is among others the DMM0007 soft rubber holder. This allows all kinds of instruments, from acoustic guitar through grand piano to drums, to be mounted in the best-sounding position, using special non-marking adhesive discs
Also available as SMK4060 with a DPA4060 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens.
TEC award 2007: The SMK4061 is among the nominees chosen by MIX Magazine's Nominating Panel for 'Outstanding technical achievement - Microphone Technology / Recording '.
DPA SMK4061 Stereo Miking Kit Includes
- 2 x 4061 Omnidirectional Mic, Lo-Sens, Black, 3 meter cable
- 2 x BLM6000-B Boundary Layer Mount, Black
- 2 x DAD6001-BC MicroDot to 3-pin XLR (P48) w. Belt Clip
- 1 x DMM0007 Universal Surface Mount, 5 pcs.
- 2 x DMM0011-B Magnet Mount, Black
- 1 x DUA0560 Windscreen, Black, 5 pcs.
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, Â± 2 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz Â±2 dB, Soft boost grid: 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz, High boost grid: 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, Â±3 dB: 6 mV/Pa; -44.5 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 ÂµPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V â" max. 50 V through DPA adapter; with DAD6001: 48 V phantom power Â±4 V.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 7.5 g (0.26 oz) including cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone length: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Cable: Black
- Sensitivity selection tolerance (at 1 kHz): Â± 1.5 dB
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review