DPA EMK4071 ENG/EFP Microphone Kit
DPA EMK4071 ENG/EFP Microphone KitDPA EMK4071 ENG/EFP Microphone Kit Details
This ENG microphone kit is configured to include the mic and accessories necessary for electronic news gathering and electronic field production. The ENG/EFP kit contains a 4071 miniature microphone (pre-equalized for speech clarity) and various accessories.
Included is also an XLR adaptor with midrange attenuation (DAD6024), which is the final tonal adjustment needed for going directly on air or to tape without editing. A combination of 4071 and DAD6024 makes voices more distinguishable and improves speech intelligibility and definition.
The 4071 features a specially designed, fixed microphone grid with a soft presence boost of typically 5 dB at 4 to 6 kHz. Speech intelligibility, clarity and definition of voices and instruments lie within the area that the 4071 grid boosts. For full technical specs, please click the Specifications tab above.
Typical applications are ENG/EFP use on the reporter in studio or in the field, or film production use, with hidden microphone placements on the actors.
Wireless ENG microphone
A wide range of connection adapters makes it possible to use DPA miniature microphones with all professional UHF, VHF or digital wireless system available plus 48 V Phantom.
DPA has specific adapters for AKG, Audio Ltd., Audio-Technica, Beyerdynamic, Electro-Voice, Lectrosonics, Micron, Mipro, Pastega, Telex ProStar, Ramsa, Samson, Sennheiser, Shure, Sony, Toa, Vega and other systems. Each adapter for your cordless microphone is guaranteed to perfectly mate to your system of choice.
DPA EMK4071 ENG/EFP Microphone Kit Includes
- 1 x 4071 Omnidirectional Mic, Presence Boost
- 1 x DAD6024 Adapter
- 1 x DMM0002-B Miniature Holder, Double Pin
- 1 x DMM0006 Miniature Holder, Single Pin
- 1 x DMM0017-B Miniature Mic Holder
- 1 x DUA0570 Foam Windscreens, Color Mix
- 1 x DUA0571 Windjammer for 4071, Grey Fur
- 1 x DUA0572 Miniature Mesh for 4071
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, Â± 2 dB: 100 Hz - 15 kHz with 5 dB soft boost at 4-6 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, Â±3 dB: 6 mV/Pa; -44.4 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 ÂµPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1% up to 123 dB SPL peak;<1% up to 120 dB SPL sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V â" max. 50 V through DPA adapter; with DAD6001: 48 V phantom power Â±4 V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black
- Weight: 9 g incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Capsule diameter: 5.4 mm
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review