DPA d:vote 4099P Stereo Microphone Kit for Piano
The DPA d:vote 4099P Stereo Microphone Kit for Piano is one of the easiest to use, best sounding, and most flexible systems for mic'ing up a piano in regards to options for placement. And thanks to the modular design of DPA's d:vote 4099 system, you can pick up a couple of other, different mounts and press these mics into service on a different instrument. The DPA d:vote 4099P Stereo Microphone Kit for Piano is a no-brainer for great sounds without hassle.
DPA d:vote 4099P Stereo Microphone Kit for Piano is a piano miking solution that makes it easy to achieve a high level of isolation on stage. The solution also provides clean and transparent stereo sound quality with realistic dynamics. It is a complete system, which includes a pair of d:vote Instrument Microphones selected on sensitivity within ±1.5 dB.
The DPA d:vote 4099P Stereo Microphone Kit for Piano series is truly a musicians mic without equal. With the legendary sonic characteristics of DPA's d:dicate Microphones, this series allows you to achieve the purest reproduction of your instrument. The mics feature supercardioid polar patterns for superior gain-before-feedback. They offer extremely natural sound and are fully capable of handling the violins dynamic range and subtle details.
The versatile magnet mount/gooseneck system provides stable and repeatable positioning. The mics can easily be positioned at different angles to provide a variety of sound nuances. The system includes two 3-pin XLR adapters.
The mount can also be used with various instruments with magnetic surfaces.
Flexible adapter system
The adapters for wireless systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities. You are no longer bound to one wireless system. As circumstances change, you can just switch your adapter, instead of incurring the cost of a whole new microphone. And when you make the switch, you won't hear any loss or change in sound quality.
The d:fine, d:screet and d:vote series of miniature microphones work with all leading wireless mic solutions, such as Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, Shure, Sony, Wisycom, Zaxcom and many more. DPA Microphones ingenious adapter system is one of a kind in the industry. It protects your investment in fantastic sound for years to come.
DPA d:vote 4099P Stereo Microphone Kit for Piano Features
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flat frequency response
- Excellent phase characteristics
- Compact, discreet size
- Gentle yet secure adhesion to instrument
- Detachable cable and versatile gooseneck extender
- Flexible adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
DPA d:vote 4099P Stereo Microphone Kit for Piano Specifications
- Directional pattern: Supercardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB, at 20 cm (7.9 in): 80 Hz - 15 kHz with 2 dB soft boost at 10-12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 μPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 71 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1% up to 123 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 100 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 142 dB
- Output impedance:
- From MicroDot: 30 - 40 Ω.
- From DAD4099/DAD6001-BC: 100 Ω
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD4099 or DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Output balance principle: Signal balanced with DAD4099 or DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB from 50 Hz to 15 kHz with DAD4099 or DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Power supply (for full performance): Min. 5 V to max. 50 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD4099 or DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black
- Weight: 46 g (1.62 oz)
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Microphone length: 45 mm (1.8 in)
- Cable length: 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in) / 2.2 mm (0.09 in)
- Polarity: +V at MicroDot pin for positive sound pressure (and pin 2 on DAD4099 or DAD6001-BC XLR adapter)
- Temperature range: -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Relative humidity (RH): Up to 90%
- Gooseneck length: 140 mm (5.5 in)
DPA d:vote 4099P Stereo Microphone Kit for Piano Includes
- 2 x VO4099-HI
- 2 x Piano Mount
- 2 x DAD6001-BC
DPA d:vote 4099P Stereo Microphone Kit for Piano Downloads
- DPA d:vote 4099P Stereo Microphone Kit for Piano User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
- DPA d:vote Flyer (PDF)
- DPA Gooseneck Solutions (PDF)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review