DPA d:screet 4062 Omnidirectional Low Sensitivity Miniature Microphone
DPA 4062 Omnidirectional Low Sensitivity MicrophoneDPA 4062 Omnidirectional Low Sensitivity Microphone
The DPA 4062 is acoustically identical with the 4060, but the sensitivity is adjusted to match some of the more sensitive transmitters on the market. Offering great detail and resolution, the 4062s have a neutral sonic character and are very natural sounding. The 4062 has a very low noise floor, impressive sensitivity and can handle high SPLs. The noise floor of the DPA 4062 is 33 dB(A) re. 20 ÂµPa and if powered correctly the microphone will be able to handle sound pressure levels up to 154 dB SPL before clipping occurs. For full technical specs, please click the Specifications tab above.
DPA 4062 Applications
The 4062 handles high sound pressure levels and is ideal for drums and brass.
DPA 4062 Accessories
By changing the supplied grids (one high boost and one soft boost) you can acoustically modify the mic's response according to placement. Additionally, a range of accessories is available, such as different colored windscreens, clips and holders, extension cables, and power supplies.
DPA 4062 Related Microphones
The DPA 4061, 4062 and 4063 are acoustically identical to the 4061 but have different SPL handling or sensitivity.
DPA 4062 Related Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, Â± 2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz "" 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 "" 20 kHz. High boost grid: 20 Hz "" 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz.
- Sensitivity, nominal, Â±3 dB at 1 kHz: 1 mV/Pa; -60 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 33 dB(A) re. 20 ÂµPa (max. 37 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 45 dB (max. 49 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 61 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1 % THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 90 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 154 dB
- Output impedance: 30 "" 40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V "" max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power Â±4 V for full performance.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black or beige
- Microphone weight: 7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Microphone length: Max. 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review