DPA d:screet 4061 Omnidirectional Normal Sensitivity Miniature Microphone
DPA 4061 Omnidirectional Normal Sensitivity Microphone
DPA 4061 Omnidirectional Normal Sensitivity Microphone Details
The DPA 4061 is acoustically identical with the 4060, but the sensitivity is adjusted to match some of the more sensitive transmitters on the market.
DPA 4061 Applications
Excellent speech and vocal mics, the DPA miniatures are used by musicals and theaters worldwide. They are also great live and studio microphones for acoustic string instruments.
DPA 4061 Accessories
Two grids are supplied (one high boost and one soft boost) and by changing these grids you can acoustically modify the microphone according to placement (chest, head etc.) Additionally, a wide range of accessories are available.
DPA 4061 Related Microphones
The DPA 4060, 4062 and 4063 are acoustically identical to the 4061 but have different SPL handling or sensitivity. The 4061 is also included in stereo and instrument microphone kit solutions.
DPA 4061 Omnidirectional Normal Sensitivity Microphone Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, Â± 2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz "" 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 "" 20 kHz. High boost grid: 20 Hz "" 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz.
- Sensitivity, nominal, Â±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 ÂµPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1 % THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 "" 40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V "" max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power Â±4 V for full performance.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, beige, brown or white
- Microphone weight: 7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diamter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Microphone length: Max. 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review