DPA d:screet 4060 Omnidirectional Hi-Sensitivity Miniature Microphone
DPA 4060 Omnidirectional Hi-Sensitivity Microphone
DPA d:screet 4060 Omnidirectional Hi-Sensitivity Miniature Microphone Details
The DPA 4060 was originally designed for use with wireless systems in theater, television and close-miked instrument applications, the 4060 capsule is highly unobtrusive. Because of their small size, these tiny condensers exhibit an exceedingly accurate omnidirectional pattern and therefore do not need to be aimed directly at the sound source to achieve quality pickup.
DPA d:screet 4060 Applications
Excellent speech and vocal mics, DPA miniatures are de facto theatre standards. Musicians and engineers use them as live or studio microphones for close-miking acoustic string instruments like violin, guitar, bass, viola and harp. On television, DPA's small condenser microphones are popular as lavalier lapel and tie clip mics.
DPA d:screet 4060 Accessories
Two grids are supplied (one high boost and one soft boost) and by changing these grids you can acoustically modify the microphone's response according to their placement on the body - the chest, the head etc. Additionally, a wide range of accessories is available, such as windscreens in different colors, clips and holders, extension cables, and power supplies.
DPA d:screet 4060 Related Microphones
The DPA 4061, 4062 and 4063 are acoustically identical to the 4060 but have been adjusted to handle higher SPL and to match some of the more sensitive transmitters on the market. The 4060 is also included in stereo and instrument microphone kit solutions.
DPA d:screet 4060 Omnidirectional Hi-Sensitivity Microphone Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, Â± 2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz "" 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 "" 20 kHz. High boost grid: 20 Hz "" 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz.
- Sensitivity, nominal, Â±3 dB at 1 kHz: 20 mV/Pa: -34 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 ÂµPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 35 dB (max. 38 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 71 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1 % THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 100 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 134 dB
- Output impedance: 30 "" 40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless For wireless systems: Min. 5 V "" max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power Â±4 V for full performance.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, beige, brown or white
- Microphone weight: 7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Microphone length: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up t 90%
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review