DPA d:fine 4066 Omnidirectional Headset Microphone
DPA d:fine headset microphone have been ergonomically designed to fit easily and seamlessly any ear size and head shape while mounting securely and hardly visible.DPA D:Fine Headset Microphone Details
DPA d:fine headset microphone have been ergonomically designed to fit easily and seamlessly any ear size and head shape while mounting securely and hardly visible. Just by rotating the boom and the earhook, the microphone can be moved from left to right ear, or into the optimum position. Staying true to the DPA legacy, d:fine offers accurate, natural voice intelligibility and very high SPL capabilities "" users can both speak and sing into the mic with no hint of distortion.
d:fine has gained a great many fans since its launch, and the range is now available in directional/omni versions, single/dual ear designs, long/short microphone booms and in multiple colors. Each performs spectacularly on cable and with all pro wireless systems.
Comfortable single- and dual-ear
The choice of single- or dual- ear mount allows artists to select the optimum version for their performance. For example, the new dual-ear version is ideal for more active situations where secure mounting is required, as it sits snugly on the neck and is virtually invisible. Like its single-ear counterpart, it is unobtrusive, and so comfortable that users forget they are wearing it.
d:fine is easy to switch between right and left sides by rotating the boom and the earhooks. A new short, 4cm boom is available for the omnidirectional d:fine. Sitting just below the earlobe, this is designed for applications where the mic must not be visible on the face, but where high quality sound is paramount. Three omnidirectional boom lengths are available to accommodate different applications and head sizes: 110 mm (4.3 in), 90 mm (3.5 in), 40 mm (1.6 in). Two directional boom lengths are available: 120 mm (4.7 in), 100 mm (3.9 in).
Repairs no longer require taking a mic out of commission, as d:fine is designed with a detachable cable which can be replaced immediately with a spare.
DPA D:Fine Headset Microphone Includes
- Make-up and moisture filter pre-mounted on the mic
- Cable clip which anchors the cable to your clothing
- Five color coded identification rings
- Make-up cover/ capsule protection cap
- Three windscreens
DPA D:Fine Headset Microphone Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure or pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, Â± 2 dB: Omni: 20 Hz - 20 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 15 kHz. Directional: 100 Hz - 20 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz.
- Sensitivity, nominal, Â± 3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Omni: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 ÂµPa (max. 28 dB(A)). Directional: Typ. 28 dB(A) re. 20 ÂµPa (max. 30 dB(A)).
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Omni: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB). Directional: Typ. 40 dB (max. 42 dB).
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Omni: Typ. 68 dB(A). Directional: Typ. 66 dB(A).
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak; <1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Omni: Typ. 97 dB. Directional: Typ. 95 dB.
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 - 40 ohm. From DAD6001-BC: 100 ohm.
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Output balance principle: Signal balanced with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB from 50 Hz to 15 kHz with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply (for full performance): Min. 5 V to max. 50 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems. 48 V phantom power Â± 4 V with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter.
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, beige, brown
- Weight: Microphone boom: 0.8 g (0.03 oz); earhook: 1.1 g (0.04 oz); cable: 6.6 g (0.23 oz). Total: 8.5 g (0.30 oz).
- Microphone head size (h x w x d): 9.5 x 5.3 x 2.9 mm (0.37 x 0.21 x 0.11 in)
- Capsule diameter: 5.4 mm (0.2 in)
- Mic boom lengths: Omni: 40 mm (1.6 in), 90 mm (3.5 in), (110 mm (4.3 in). Directional: 100 mm (3.9 in), 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Cable length: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)
- Cable color: Black, beige, brown
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: +V at MicroDot pin for positive sound pressure (and pin 2 on DAD6001-BC XLR adapter)
- Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC): Fully compatible
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review