DPA 4080 Cardioid Lavalier Miniature Microphone w/ Presence Boost
DPA 4080 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone w/ Presence Boost
DPA 4080 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone w/ Presence Boost Details
Combining high audio quality and low visibility, the DPA 4080 is well suited for broadcast, conference, and other live performances in the studio or in the field. It is acoustically pre-equalized, offering a 4dB presence boost, which makes the voice more distinguishable and improves speech intelligibility. Professionals will appreciate the light weight and the excellent speech reproduction. DPA 4080 is delivered with pre-mounted pop filter in a holder with an integrated shock mount, fixed on a clip. Because of the flexible and practical mounting solution, the microphone can easily be turned in all directions and fits both left and right buttoned shirts. All parts of the microphone are manufactured in highly resistant materials and designed to perform under stress.
DPA 4080 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone w/ Presence Boost Features
- Excellent speech reproduction
- Discreet, compact design
- Fits both left and right buttoned shirts
- Works with most wireless systems
DPA 4080 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone w/ Presence Boost Specifications
- Directional Characteristics: Cardioid
- Principle of Operation: Pressure Gradient
- Cartridge Type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency Range, +/-2dB: 250Hz-17kHz with typ. 4 dB soft boost at 4-6kHz (-5dB at 100Hz)
- Sensitivity, nominal, +/-3dB: 20 mV/Pa; -34 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level A-weighted: Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- S/N Ratio, re. 1kHz at 1 Pa (94dB SPL): Typ. 71 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1% up to 123 dB SPL peak, 1% up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic Range: Typ. 100 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 134dB
- Output Impedance: 30-40 ohm
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.5 oz incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Capsule Diameter: 0.2"
- Microphone Length: 1.2"
- Cable Length: 4'
- Cable Color: Black
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review